神雕侠侣 (The Legend/Romance of The Condor Heroes)

22 G9Comics
Anyone know this? Maybe any Chinese friends know?
I believe it's from a novel.
I haven't read the novel, but I watched the TV series.
One thing I clearly remember is... the actress was cute >_< (Don't even know her name, just Fei? I think? or something Fei? Anyone know?)
The story is interesting enough for a Chinese Wuxia (Kung Fu) story. And I think the writer is "brave" enough to bring such controversial things like "taboo love story" , amputation etc.
Maybe someday I need to read the novel >_<
And so... my first Wuxia themed render...
It should be my favorite one...我的姑姑, 小龙女! ^_^



It's weird, huh?
But if you've watched/read the novel, it's not >_<





Tags

Post a Comment

22 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. ---中国有很多你的粉丝哟,所以已经有很多人都在议论这次的新作。大大看过的就是刘亦菲版的。吊炸天。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 飞雪连天射白鹿,笑书神侠倚碧鸳。
      飞=《飞狐外传》
      雪=《雪山飞狐》
      连=《连城记》
      天=《天龙八部》
      射=《射雕英雄传》
      白=《白马啸西风》
      鹿=《鹿鼎记》
      笑=《笑傲江湖》
      书=《书剑恩仇录》
      神=《神雕侠侣》
      侠=《侠客行》
      倚=《倚天屠龙记》
      碧=《碧血剑》
      鸳=《鸳鸯刀》
      金老爷子的武侠小说真的都是经典之作。

      Delete
    2. 哇!在中国,我们有很多粉丝吗? 哈哈!
      啊!对!刘亦菲 。她还做电视剧还是电影吗?
      “飞雪连天射白鹿,笑书神侠倚碧鸳”。
      这个什么?不明白 >_<
      对啦 ,你说 很多人已经议论这次 新作, 可以告诉我那个address吗?
      谢谢。

      Delete
    3. 这本小说的作者名字叫金庸,是一个非常有名的武侠小说作家。他所有作品的第一个字能组合成一句诗,就是"飞雪连天射白鹿,笑书神侠倚碧鸳"。

      The author of this novel is Jin Yong, who is very famous for his wuxia novels. The first words in his novels' title can be arranged into a poem,飞雪连天射白鹿,笑书神侠倚碧鸳. It can be explained as "shooting the white deer in snowy days, writing stories of heroes among blue birds"

      My translation may be poor, but all i want to say it is really happy to know you are interested in wuxia stories.
      And, i am also one of your chinese fans!

      Delete
    4. Oh thank you very much.
      Wow, so he has planned everything since the beginning?
      Awesome!
      Yeah I'm interested on the wuxia theme. It would be hard to be made tho' with those beautiful dress/outfit.
      So it is more likely to be a short manhua parody rather than a full story.

      Delete
    5. I don't know whether he has planned it since the beginning, the poem was written in his last work 鹿鼎记, in order to summarize all his novels written.

      P.S.神雕侠侣 is the second part of the 射雕 trilogy, which consists of 射雕英雄传, 神雕侠侣 and 倚天屠龙记.

      Delete
    6. And although I completely know nothing about modeling, I can imagine how difficult is it to represent the softness of dress material. Maybe something like physical engine is necessary?

      Delete
  2. 中国翻拍了很多版本的神雕侠侣!And your work is the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 真的吗? 我只看刘亦菲的,哈哈。
      No, only those render. I haven't made any Condor Heroes manhua, yet, haha.
      Thank you by the way!

      Delete
    2. 不客气,(*^__^*) 嘻嘻……

      Delete
  3. I think it's Liu Yifei you're looking for.
    As I remember, this is the second of 3 related stories.
    The legend of the condor heroes
    Return of the condor heroes
    The Heaven sword and Dragon Saber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I've just stumbled upon your work on exhentai (the shadow ranger zero) and have to say that I'm very impressed. It's hard to find 3D CG hentai that has eastern looks and not anime-is. It's beyond amazing. Not too mention that your works tends to have corruption, drugs and nymphomania theme (are by any chance a fan of Seishoujo/creator of Bible Black eroge?). And you seems into Castlevania and wuxia series too? we have a lot of common in preferences.

    Anyway, on topic, Legend of The Condor Heroes is a famous novel hence its got many version of TV series adaptation, I'm not sure which one you refer to (is it a recent release or classic). Personally, my fave is the 1983 adaptation starred by Andy Lau since it was aired in national TV station during '90s. You might want to check Wikipedia for each adaptation and google image it to see which one you refers.

    Anyway once again, AMAZING WORKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, welcome to our blog!
    A blog specialized in "3DCG Hentai with eastern style but not too anime-ish!" -lol
    and also focused on corruption theme (plus netorare and some "drugs" and lots of nymph theme! )
    Oh yes!
    I'm a big fan of (the original) Bible Black, even the game.
    But I feel the sequels are pretty weak and... out of place >_> it ruins the series actually...
    The first six episodes are absolutely one of my favourite Hen-Anime.
    Castlevania... uhm.. it's because Kain! Yeah blame him and HoC too!
    You can find them both on this blog >_<
    Wuxia, yeah, I kind of like it.
    I don't know too much about wuxia, maybe one or two, but Liu Yifei (Return of Condor Heroes' Xiao Long Nu) is cute >_<
    I believe it's from 2005/2006 version?

    Thank you so much!
    Glad that you love our works,
    Maybe you can check our others comic, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While waiting for the next exciting chapter of Shadow Rangers, you might want to check out Chapter 6 of my corruption comic, Son of Dracula, illustrated by one of the great artists, Wikkidlester, now free. http://g.e-hentai.org/g/872876/8e8da93a29/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you're still around, Lou. It's been a while.

      What's the reason for this new chapter now being free all of a sudden? I think it's been a very long time since the previous chapter? What happened in the meantime?

      Delete
    2. Hey, man, thanks for asking. Original artist Donelio moved on to real world work in Argentina, though he never quite got the fantasy comic themes. Then I had a busy year of screenwriting (two possible projects in the works). But then I came across a marvelous MC/fantasy comic artist, Wikkidlester, whom I knew would be even better than Donelio for my ideas. He agreed to collaborate, but didn't want to bother with the mechanics of MCComix.com. So we're putting it on g.e-hentai for now, seeing how people like it before finding a more compensatory venue (for the artist). It's a long saga, like your and Shinra's work, and I'm happy to even be in you two masters' orbit.

      Delete
    3. How is that for you? I mean, your way of writing must also have been shackled by the mccomix style of short episodes where something mc-related must appear at least once in each small chapter.
      Now that you're "free" of this inhibition, does that mean that we'll see a different way of writing or bigger chapters?

      And how weird does it feel to publish a story where the first half(?) is (normally) inaccessible for the new e-hentai/exhentai viewers. The majority of the readers of this new chapter won't find the previous chapters within a few clicks, so that is an extra barrier to get them hooked to your story. I imagine you're not perfectly happy about this solution.

      Delete
    4. Right on all counts. I would love to pour out long flowing chapters like you guys do, that gives the reader his due, but Wikkid's really busy with his other comic stories on ThreeMoonsArt.com. We thought about him remaking Donelio's work (which we may still do in future) but again his schedule interfered. If we get a decent graphic novel out, it'll definitely be all Wikkid. Someday, hopefully, we'll all be able to crank out en masse. In the meantime, I'll eagerly await your work and Shinra's.

      Delete
  7. 请问 如果找你定做一套要多少钱?20页左右

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, would you mind I translate that into English? This viewer said that:
      " Hello, G9. Would you mind receive some personal work?If I would like to order a comic with about 20p, how much donation is proper for that? Really thx."

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Naluen.
      I'm sorry, but I'm busy right now.
      About the price, it varies.
      A simple comic with existing model may be cheaper than more complicated comic.
      Something like Shadow Rangers may cost about $5 - $15 per page.

      Delete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).