Daireiger V Updates

585 G9Comics

 













Okay, we are closer to the finish now.

Just need one last scene to render.

Sorry for the delay.

Hope it's worth the wait.


Post a Comment

585 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Kilgon and Yeri finally met face-to-face. Expect something to happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was something pearl-like in Mina's eyes. Can you explain what it is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the person in Figure 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its MINA after she release from the brainwashign chamber

      Delete
    2. Really? This looks like someone with short hair

      Delete
    3. I do not agree with you

      Delete
    4. It’s definitely blue ranger. Same hair.

      Delete
    5. If she is blue ranger, why soldiers support her instead of attacking her?

      Delete
    6. It must be a new character.

      Delete
    7. It's definitely not blue ranger

      Delete
  4. Is there only one page left unfinished?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. same for me My heart is already broken. Please come quickly.

      Delete
  6. It contain Mina’s footjob?or some close up?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does this mean release in a couple of days or are we talking a couple of weeks? Looking forward to reading the full story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not a couple of days. A release in September is maybe possible, but that's going to be tight.
      Expect October and be pleasantly surprised if it ends up being September after all.

      Delete
    2. I'm sure its gonna be worth the wait!!! Really look forward to it, and keep up the amazing work!

      Delete
  8. This cartoon did not appear while an LNG carrier was being built at Samsung Shipyard. WOW ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope the time put into it means it ends up having some real good corruption for Yeri! hopeing for a real dark ending!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the endings always dark? What's a real dark ending?

      Delete
  10. I can't see the last picture clearly. What's happened to Yeri?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's likely attacking an enemy, it is hard to see but with her attacks being blue (and water based if I remember correctly) I think that's a safe assumption

      Delete
    2. Are those water YERI's weapons?

      Delete
    3. I'm also curious which chapter mentioned that Yeri's attack method is water

      Delete
    4. No. I think this picture shows the enemy attacking Yeri

      Delete
    5. Some pictures are indeed quite blurry. I guess G9 wants to show an impact effect, but it makes the photo blurry and difficult to see clearly.

      Delete
  11. @mpgrey, can you release chapter 5 on december 25 to make it biblical.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you say? All the fans have been waiting for this for a long time. Everyone is waiting, including me, who comes every day to see the updates. I don't know how the anniversary will coincide with the previous story. But I don't agree with the December update.

      Delete
    2. Of course we won't wait until December. Don't take that seriously.

      Delete
    3. Hopefully it will be the end of September. who have seen the full version I'm determined and really want to see it. It's never been like this before. MP with all due respect 🙏

      Delete
  12. Guys, I have a new discovery. The female in picture 1 may be Yeri. Because the black person next to her has a bug chest, she should be either MINA or Doctor Wong. They have already brainwashed YERI

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope the ending of Daireiger V is a win-win situation for both the evil and good sides. What I mean is that the world is not destroyed, and the Red Moon rules the world as if nothing happened, like the people are still doing their daily work. Leland is forgiven for his betrayal. The Daireiger Rangers disband. Ryo, Ellison, and Kenji become mindless and loyal servants. Leland and Chelsea get together. Kirigou and Mina have a child. Yeri and Reina become concubines to the entire Red Moon army.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was definitely a fan of dark ending and could accept the ending you had imagined, but I didn't know why this situation was a win for good sides?(lol)

      Delete
    2. nah that shit is lame. its gotta be a fully dark evil ending.

      Delete
    3. @SorryMaker, its win-win situation daireger want the world at peace and red moon want to rule the world. thats a win-win situation no war, no conflict of both parties, and best of all the story end with no cassualties.

      Delete
    4. The main goal of the Red Moon was also not to kill all humans, but to enslave and traffick them. Under the circumstances you presuppose, I don't think anyone would consider it a " win " to be a slave or a sex slave of the Red Moon and to live in despair and humiliation.What you described was a standard dark ending.

      Delete
    5. Daireiger wouldn't be fighting Red Moon if a Red Moon invasion would make everyone happy.

      Delete
    6. thats what i think, daireger stop fighthing and the world will rule by red moon empire and everyone brainwashed and happy of their new life.

      Delete
  14. Let's try to express our opinion about the ending of this story. How will it end? While waiting for chapter 5

    ReplyDelete
  15. In my opinon of the ending of the story will be dark, like most of g9's other works. However, I'm hoping for a twist, like what someone else suggested: a win-win situation, but with a much darker edge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have received a new update. The chapter now has 270 pages, and there's still a bit more to come. This means that September is getting increasingly less likely (as expected), though we're really working at full speed now and getting a lot done each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 270 pages. Oh my goodness, how rich the content must be. I'm really looking forward to it

      Delete
    2. I think this is actually a good term to describe chapter 5: "rich content". That is truly what (I feel) it is. This last chapter is really aiming to be a spectacular finale and feels content-wise like a story on its own. There is a big focus on making everything in the story occur in a believable and logical manner. Nothing feels like it is forced and only happening because the authors need their characters to fall in order to wrap up the story.

      Being the concluding chapter of a big story in which the main heroine has already fallen, there was a big danger of this happening, a big danger of ending up with a chapter that would feel rushed in the story department and feeling like little more than an add-on to the "main" story in the first 4 chapters. It was especially this aspect that surprised me so much each time I received new updates: G9 still had so much story to tell. I really believe we all couldn't ask for a better concluding chapter than what it has become. Even the ending part has more content than I had foreseen (which is why we're still not done after 270 pages and there is even a bit more to come.)

      We're doing whatever we can to have it ready for you all to enjoy as soon as possible!

      Delete
    3. @mpgrey thats why the best date to publish is december 25 so that g9 will not rush the story and have more story to tell. I hope theres a chapter 6

      Delete
  17. Construction period of large LNG ships < Period of creation of chapter 1 of this comic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing how fast they can build large LNG ships nowadays, right?

      Delete
  18. Will the previous small characters also appear in Chapter 5? For example, female staff in hospitals I just want to know if they will appear, it won't involve spoilers

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope all female characters could be brainwashed in chapter 5. Including Irene, the girl who told Yeri about Chelsea’s betrayal. She’s also a cute and smart girl, hope to see her full brainwashing process, it doesn’t have to be a long process, a few pictures would be enough, just wanna see how her character is changed and corrupted by brainwash and turned into a loyal slave of Kirgoun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You 're really greedy.But I like it

      Delete
  20. I think the ending will be straight forward. The rangers will defeat Red Moon and reverse the brainwashing on everyone. Kirgoun will be sentenced to prison but the rangers will forgive him and he will see the error of his ways. The remainder of his life will be spent as a father figure to the young heroes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, it was that easy to guess, huh? Well, there goes the surprise...

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reminding me this was how FF15 was suppose to end with Ardyn being a cool uncle to the next gens of LucisCalems.

      I hate it

      Delete
  21. Nurse Irene regards YERI as a heroine. But what expression would she make when she found out that her heroine had also fallen?Would she be particularly desperate and afraid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In fact, I think you have reversed the order. I think nurses will fall first and YERI will fall later. And nurses are people that Yeri trusts, so nurses may deceive Yeri after a fall. Haha, maybe it's revenge, after all, yeri didn't listen to the nurse's advice before

      Delete
  22. I want to spend $1k on patreon monthly for you guys, but sadly not enough benefit listed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case you have the wrong mindset. It's true that there really are little to no benefits. The only real reason anyone would have to support G9 on Patreon (or the Pixiv Fanbox) is because you simply want to support him, like if it was a donation button. It's not to get anything in return since we don't want to put any content behind a paywall.
      We take no offense from anyone who doesn't want to do this without benefits. Completely understandable.

      Delete
    2. It's not only about content behind paywalls, I can think of many

      Including submitting idea, sneak peaks, discord channel, daz3d learning content (tips on how to get free 3d models), etc!

      Delete
    3. But in a sense, that too would be hiding benefits behind a paywall. We simply don't want to exclude anything to non-payers.
      The only difference would be when we open commissions again.

      Of course we could take our professionalism to a new level and do the things you mention, but that would also mean even more time investment and being forced to have new content at all times. That's simply not what G9 and I want to get out of this hobby or the direction we want to evolve to.

      Delete
    4. Okay, so is it a hobby? Or do you also plan to make money from this with the patreon?

      How are you guys financially speaking?

      Delete
    5. The goal is not to make money, not now and not before. It's just that this hobby also costs money. New software, new models, new morphs... G9 needs to spend money to make these comics. The money from Patreon and the Fanbox helps to cover the costs, so the money is nevertheless welcome even though it's not a main goal.

      Delete
  23. Hello mp may I ask how many pages of text you have already created

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just counted. Of the 270 current pages, I still have 23 to do, give or take. These are mostly leftover snippets spread throughout the chapter in pages I was waiting for G9 to confirm or change something. There are also a handful of pages among those 23 that will be changed, so I can't work on those anyway.
      In any case, I won't delay the release by much once G9 has made the very last page of the story.

      Delete
    2. is there any epilogue scene? or straight ending.
      do G9 give hints of multiversal crossover (GAIA, SHADOW, and ZERION)

      Delete
  24. It's crazy to think that this comic series that released by individuals has this much of quality, and moreover everyone can read it for free! I already subscribed to the pixiv fanbox, just for saying thanks and hoping the best for all the production team.

    Thank you so much for making Zarion and Daireiger. I am so glad that i can find them two weeks ago. I hope the last chapter will be released very soon 👋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, a new fan. Thanks for the kind words and for pitching in and welcome aboard!

      Delete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. 加油,请问做完这个之后还有什么新的计划吗,比如哈利波特的那个或是新的漫画

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English Translation:
      Come on, do you have any new plans after finishing this, such as the Harry Potter one or new comics?

      Delete
  27. Can we see chapter 5 in September?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the chapter can be released in the time it will take for me to finish this comment

      Delete
  28. I'm kind of sad the main villain didn't receive a power up and become taller/bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Some fresh picture updates?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think that some unused images or images that do not have spoilers can be updated in blog. Because we have been too excited these days and are looking forward to the arrival of Chapter 5 every day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you There should be some updates to unused images.

      Delete
    2. They will release those images after the chapter 5 .

      Delete
    3. would you guys think of doing a Harry Potter were Hermione and the other girls made into villeins /Evil

      Delete
    4. Shinra has already got you covered.

      Delete
    5. but he stopped posting and you guys are amazing as is he but even on his page he said he was only going to finish fallen angel

      Delete
    6. He just said he might not start any new story's after TFS so HC might get an ending.

      Delete
  31. update some pictures please~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only been a week since the previous pictures, and we're near the end of the long wait anyway.

      Delete
    2. Can we see chapter 5 in September?

      Delete
    3. Based on the previous comments that mpgrey has posted, I would guess that it is unlikely.

      Delete
    4. Be patient. It will be release December or next year.

      Delete
  32. About 9 days since the release of these pictures. I really hope there are more pictures, at least if it is not gonna be released in this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be patient. No more images. You are greedy. It will be release next year.

      Delete
  33. if g9mp unfortunately passes before oct, we will likely never see the conclusion to this masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  34. My suggestion it released it in december 25 to make it suspense and thrill. g9 will make more content and plan to how to start Daireiger V volume 2. its long to wait but mpgrey doesnt like my idea and post it in october.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have literally no idea why you keep insisting on December 25. There is also not going to be a Daireiger V volume 2, so don't start spreading these unbased crazy ideas.

      Delete
    2. Because december 25 is christmas day and this comics deserved volume 2. This is not crazy idea this is wholesome.

      Delete
  35. Is there any progress this week? Can you provide an approximate time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had a productive week and completed all the pages that I can at the moment. Until G9 has a new update ready, there now isn't even anything else I can do for the comic.
      I will inform you all here when I have new pages.

      Delete
    2. So you're saying the pages you've just completed as of now, there's more story to reach conclusion?

      Delete
  36. My guess, early to mid October, earliest

    ReplyDelete
  37. So greedy! It is a free comics. Just wait and be patient. Don't push G9 and MP.

    ReplyDelete
  38. People , just be patient. All the comments like “tomorrow” when mp has said October is most likely…like are you listening? Reread the earlier chapters if you need some corruption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I just want to know the time

      Delete
    2. he didn't said october lol are you artist ? stop it

      Delete
    3. I literally said to expect October.

      Delete
  39. Three weeks at most

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fuck how simple are you lot? He said probably October from the start and all we see is now now now! Honestly as much as I’m looking forward to this release I’ll happily wait till October 2024 if it pisses of you fucktards constantly demanding, g9 and mpgrey do an outstanding job for free and all you lot do is demand, none of you lot would work for free so why demand it from someone else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, take it easy! This is a hobby for them, not a job. They have a daily job to pay the bills, so please don't rush them. If we rush them, the masterpiece will turn to shit. If I were g9, I would publish this on December 25th to give us more content and time to prepare for Volume 2.

      Delete
    2. FKU December 25th

      Delete
    3. if it releases on dec 25, itll be a christmas miracle!

      Delete
    4. dec 25 is the best date to released

      Delete
    5. I agree. December 25th is best with Chapter 6. And Chapter 6’s heroine will be Chelsea's daughter.

      Delete
    6. wtf you say! pls fk get out

      Delete
    7. the one always said December must be a crazy guy.Just get out of here

      Delete
  41. Obviously,everyone is mad because of waiting release huh

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. ………………….look like delay again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone getting restless for the release, imagine the excitement while reading the chapter and reaching to the conclusion

      Delete
    2. are you people stupid? he said october. its september. why are you talking about a dealy

      Delete
  44. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they said in a previous post that there would be no corruption for her

      which makes sense, since the character is an underage girl and it's actually really creepy that you're thinking of anything "hot" involving her

      Delete
    2. It might be a good story line that doctor give an
      injection to daughter for her body transformation. I t would be fun, if last chapter put that story line. It is Ok that release last chapter next year. Plz Just put that story.

      Delete
    3. It is not a good idea

      Delete
    4. No, we don't sexualize children or have them be used as fetish material. It's rare for us to have a child with a prominent role in our stories to begin with, and this is now for story purposes only.

      Delete
    5. Ah, theantjack. I think i know internet site that has the same name as that. I am sure there are people with weird fetish in here but honestly you are taking your wild fantasy too far, mate.

      Delete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. release date announcement soon?

    ReplyDelete
  47. All right, I have update news.
    I received a new version today. 290 pages, so that means 20 new pages.
    Part of them are fine and exactly what we're looking for, but the others I can't agree with. I feel that G9 is overcomplicating things and heading in a slow and even disappointing direction while things can easily be both more simple and more spectacular.
    So it's back to the drawing board for this particular part. With this, it's now safe to say that September is really not an option anymore.
    We're more than 10 pages closer to the finish line (a finish line that is frustratingly close in the first place), but we still haven't passed the very last hurdle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am impatient myself but i guess it is more important to give you and G9 more time to make it perfect. Please keep up the good work and thank you for making this series.

      Delete
    2. Summary of MP said above: BE PATIENT
      done

      Delete
    3. hey @mpgrey dont be frustrated about g9 idea. im ok if it release in december 25. the longer we wait the more idea of g9 can make. I believe g9 is passionate of her work and im happy . dont worry about impatient people they have no passion in life.

      Delete
    4. What is it with some of you (or 1 not to sure) and a Christmas release. Don't get me wrong I'm fine with waiting until it's done but still

      Delete
    5. It’s just one person that’s been trolling

      Delete
    6. I also agree release December 25th. Because of impatient guys. Don't push G9 and MP. It's free comic. Just shut up and wait until finish chapter 5. So it is ok release December 25th.

      Delete
    7. December 25 release is for noob, how about February 14 release?

      Delete
  48. I believe that Chelsea's daughter is not completely brainwashed, but rather slightly brainwashed, as she does not have glowing eyes. I think that Kirogoun has no interest in Chelsea's daughter, and that her participation in the Red Moon is her own choice. She does not seem to care about what really happened to her mother, and she believes that Chelsea and Kirogoun are friends.

    In other words, Chelsea's daughter is not aware of what is happening to her, but she has chosen to go along with it. She may be doing this because she is happy of Kirogoun and Chelsea friendship, or because she believes that the Red Moon Spaceship is just a carnaval/fair .It is clear that Chelsea's daughter is not a complete victim of brainwashing."

    ReplyDelete
  49. Man, wouldn't it be great if there is a spinoff of Chelsea Wong before joining Daireiger V team. I am curious what role did she play when she was brainwashed on Red Moon's side. Was she only a mindless sex slave, or maybe she was an active agent just like Leland?

    I think that side is quite interesting to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Tomorrow is China's National Day. We Chinese fans can rest for nine days! Can you release some pictures that won't be spoilers during this happy holiday? Hope everyone is happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fk ur Chinese National Day

      Delete
    2. Hey now. No need to be rude for no reason.

      At this late point in the chapter, any new picture can be considered a spoiler. It doesn't seem likely to me that G9 will release another selection of pictures.

      Delete
    3. How much work is done at this point?

      Delete
    4. hey, don't ask a question. Just wait. Don't push them.

      Delete
    5. On my side the situation is as follows: Of those 270 pages from before, 267 are fully done. I only skipped a small scene of three pages before because it would be changed anyway.
      This scene has now been fixed to satisfaction in the 290-pages version I now have, and the new pages up until, say, 280 are fine too.
      The problem lies in the final 10 pages that G9 sent me. Those pages are not good. I told him what's wrong with them and why, and I provided ideas of my own to help him get to a much more interesting and fitting solution. I haven't heard back from G9 so far, and that usually means he agrees and is already working on a fix.

      So to summarize, about 10 pages need to be remade, but they're not providing headaches. I have plenty of ideas how to improve them. Furthermore, the ultimate last pages of the story still need to be made. I estimate that'll be another 20 pages or so. After that, we would be done.

      Delete
    6. 300 pages?? IM COOMING

      Delete
    7. Hey thanks for the insight.

      Delete
  51. How did yeri get caught? isn't she the strongest daireiger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even the strongest warriors can be overwhelmed, tricked or ambushed if evil plays its cards right.
      I don't think, btw, that Yeri is necessarily stronger than any of the other 4.

      Delete
    2. Never got the impression that Yeri was the strongest, thought that was yellow, but I did belive she was the smartest

      Delete
    3. agree ,Yeri is the smartest

      Delete
  52. Replies
    1. Be patient bro

      Delete
    2. be patient and wait for dec 25 for ultimate release!

      Delete
    3. Be patient and tolerate this ^ guy a little while longer.

      Delete
    4. FK you patient guy and dec 25 guy

      Delete
    5. Be patient FK guy.

      Delete
  53. October is coming XD

    ReplyDelete
  54. I an willing to wait for December too. Just release it please!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Might be late to ask but would there be any chance that kirgoun will share the girls with his army of loyal followers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His main targets? No.
      Random other victims? Absolutely.

      Delete
    2. Is Yeri the main targets?

      Delete
    3. hopefully no, yeri gangbang by nameless minions would be incredibly hot

      Delete
  56. had a dream last night and i think ive figured out the ending

    ReplyDelete
  57. I found a very interesting thing. Although the stories created by g9 and mp belong to the evil type. But even the heroine corrupted is still loyal to one person. There seems to be no evil scene of heroine and multiple male sex. It can be seen that even though fallen, the heroine is still loyal rather than cheating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, I don't think any of our comics featured gangbang(?), and I share your conclusion that G9 only portrays "meaningful" sex.

      Delete
  58. Hi Mpgrey, i know its too late. But please dont kill the male rangers.. please make them be mindless minion or make them become hot female so Kirgoun will humiliate them more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red Moon hasn't invented a genderbender device, so that won't be featured in the story. As for your other request, well, it's too late to change anything indeed. We'll see how it plays out.

      Delete
  59. Do you think gangbang is meaningless?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you were the boss, I don't think you'd be willing to share your wife (as against other women) with someone else. And, gangbanging doesn't help you achieve your goal of brainwashing the heroine (so that she doesn't develop a peculiar fascination with your cock). Gang-raping other women doesn't help much in terms of plot progression. I guess in a sense that's why G9 considers it "meaningless" sex.

      Delete
  60. Must.. be patient..

    ReplyDelete
  61. Cannot wait to see Yeri become servant

    ReplyDelete
  62. To kill the tedious wait and imagine the ending, I personally think that Mina and Yeri will become Kirgoun's right-hand soldiers to help him continue his invasion of other planets, and by then Mina should be pregnant (or even have a baby already). @mpgrey BTW If it is allowed, would it be possible to update the progress? (Or has G9 sent you the fixed version yet?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G9 still hasn't contacted me, though I have meanwhile already completed all the pages I can do at the moment.

      Delete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).