Since Konami has gone with "Erotic Violence" -Pachinko Castlevania, then maybe it's okay for us to make an Ero Manga "Castlevania" too.
- A nasty old (Pervert) Vampire--> check!
- A hot (And hypnotized) damsel in distress --> check!
- Cute Succubus --> check!
Just need to play "Bloody Tears" all over again!
On Sale December 2016!
Pre Order Now!
Lol///





interesting I might just have to purchase this!
ReplyDeletehow to Pre Order Now!leave link plz
DeleteWhat a horrible night to have a curse!
ReplyDeleteFortunately, there will eventually be a morning sun that will vanquish it.
Delete...And it WILL let you know when that happens!
Yeah, every time!
DeleteAbsolute stunning artworks
ReplyDeleteThank you, Mave.
ReplyDeleteI hope you haven't stopped all current work and starting working on this new one! D: Otherwise, we would never see another chapter of Shadow Rangers at this rate!
ReplyDeleteNo need to worry, Liebert. The main focus is on SR0 and this Castlevania parody will be a side project at best.
DeleteThe first completed pages for SR0-3 have already been made, so that's where most of the attention is going to.
Bwahaha.
ReplyDeleteKain, it seems our genious plan to motivate G9 to do a Castlevania comic finally worked.
We are geniuses! And sooooo subtle!
...
But yeah G9, it looks really good.
Both the "saint" woman who looks beautiful and that I can imagine would make a great new "Carmilla" / new wife for Dracula, and the succubus who just looks quite luscious... Just like succubi are supposed to !
Also great job on the new picture of Tifa when we enter your blog.
That's a sight for sore eyes. Maybe one of the best render of the character I've seen.
Also, I'm glad you didn't forget her big... attributes, this time.
Yes my friend. Everything is going according to my plan.
DeleteYeah... it's all because of you... and Kain!
ReplyDeleteHaha... thank you.
Yeah, I'm making sure she has a correct "attributes" this time.
Or else Bugenhagen will be disappointed >_<
(Yeah, I'm sure he is somewhere on the canyon hill behind...watching through his scope ...^0^)
If you need any ideas about the Castlevania comics, don't hesitate to send me a mail. Mpgrey has it if needed.
DeleteI myself have been thinking for a long time for the best erotic doujin one could make out of Castlevania.
One or two things that I think could be of use:
- Don't hesitate to make Dracula bigger. Here he looks a bit like a lecherous old man, while I've always seen him as more of an imposing presence. The big boss that governs all the other demons of the castle.
Just look on this character sheet:
http://castlevania.neo-romance.net/cv/guide/cotm02.jpg
He's almost twice as big as any other characters and he's not even in demon form!
Maybe you can make him become younger and bigger as the story progresses.
It's actually what happened in Bram Stroker's story (the first story about Dracula.)
- One thing I believe you could do also is making Dracula seduce the damsel more than hypnotize her. If you watch the movies or read the books, girls are resistant at first but Dracula "convinces" them. In the end they're so in love with him and have been accustomed to the darkness so much, that they choose to join him and be transformed.
He's also quite the charmer and shows himself as an almost "romantic" dark lover. It's like they say: ladies can't resist a bad boy :-P
As I said on my blog don't hesitate to watch the Dracula from 1992. It's a very good adaptation from the first novel and it can give inspiration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoZaXajLB00
...About Bugenhagen, I'm sure he is saying "Ho Ho Hooo!" while watching Tifa dry her clothes!
I haven't start anything rather than those pages.
DeleteYour idea is interesting,
And also, there's been at least two person (including you) who don't really like this Dracula model.
So, maybe it would be better to make a different one. >_<
I do really like Dracula (1992), I think that's the best Dracula so far.
Don't really the rushed ending tho'
And don't really like that "mickey mouse hair Dracula" haha...
But Gary Oldman acting is just superb. (And don't forget Monicca Belucci's scene!)
I do really love the scene where Dracula come into Mina's room.
It's so awesomely made.
Me and Mpgrey will contact you when we are 100% ready to make this one. (since I don't want to mess up your "dream comic" too, haha)
The "netorare" Dracula part on your idea is awesome too.
I'm sure want to use that.
About Bugenhagen, don't worry, there's Nanaki who'll watch him there >_<
Yes. The thing is, it would be great to keep the plotpoints I mentionned and still do a story following the usual settings of a Castlevania game (pure girlfriend of hero being taken by the villan, an enormous castle full of dark corners, the succubus etc)
DeleteAbout the Dracula movie:
Yes the ending is quick. I almost missed it the first time I watched it.
And I never heard it say like that but it's true that those are undeniably "Mickey Mouse" hair. :-D
I'll never trust that cartoon character again...
But yeah, the seduction scenes are amazing. The actors play very well and you can see how, for Mina or Lucy, they fear the darkness and want to remain "pure" but are just drawn enough to the sinister attraction to end up becoming his creatures.
So yeah NTR Castlevania seems the way to go for me.
Again, don't hesitate to send me a mail when you start working on it. December isn't so far away ;-)
Bram Stoker's Dracula is very different with Castlevania's one. The very basic plot maybe the same, about how Dracula took the hero's girlfriend/fiancee. But their attitudes seems so different.
DeleteBram's one is more...flamboyant? mysterious type person, and has great persona.
But the game one...is basically a Dark Emperor >_<
So we need to combine them both.
I don't believe Lucy is a pure girl. Mina is not that innocent tho' hahaha...
Sure, we'll contact you when we are ready.
Haha "flamboyant" Now I can't help but imagine Bram Storker's Dracula in a pink and gold costume, speaking in a "fruity" speech.
DeleteBut I see what you mean.
Also, you're right. Neither Mina nor Lucy are "perfect". But Lucy is just a virgin with wild dreams, not a harlot. She just has a more exhuberant personnality than Mina. And even though Mina looks and acts more chaste than Lucy, she still has her own dark lusts and desires for a more interesting life.
Yep, I agree about combining both Draculas.
I like how Castlevania's Dracula is so powerful with so many dark servants and a whole universe that he's at the origin of. You'd think he could take any innocent person and transform him/her into a new monster for whom he would find a place in his castle (he's got a lot of rooms anyway).
And Bram Stoker's Dracula is able to seduce with a lot of panache. He's indeed mysterious with is dark past and is always surrounded with creepy darkness. Any action a girl takes in his presence, you can be sure it brings her closer to eternal damnation.
Are you still doing pretty g soldier
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid it'll need a little longer to be finished.
DeleteIt must be hard to believe after all these years of inactivity, but we do have every intention to continue and finish the Pretty G Soldiers story.
DeleteIt'll still be a long while before we'll make this, unfortunately.
Perhaps by then, we'll maybe need to change the title to "Past-their-prime G Veterans".
Speaking of vampires, here is a story i think you guys should take a look at. Sure the ending is horrible, but it's a little old G9 over this story. Gothic clothes and everything. And a little bit of Shinra in there to, in an allround, evil mix.
ReplyDeleteUhm... where?
Deletehttp://g.e-hentai.org/g/866622/0d94332c5f/
ReplyDeletehttp://cantraps.blogspot.se/
Yes yes, we are well aware of it. I already wrote a little review in the comments.
DeleteIt's very good to know that another comic artist has appeared to make our favorite kind of stories.
I know you did Mp. I just gave the shout out that you, conveniently, forgot to do. Trying to keep good and yummy stories our self are we? ;)
DeleteDamn spelling errors. I know you did Mp. I just gave the shout out that you, conveniently, forgot to do. Trying to keep good and yummy stories to our self are we? ;)
DeleteDon't suppose we'll see this in November instead!
ReplyDeleteNo we won't >_<
ReplyDeletehow to how to Pre Order Now!leave link plz
ReplyDeleteHaha, no, it's not a real game. It's just a concept for a castlevania theme comic. Sorry for the confusion I made >_<
Delete