Mina and Kirgoun V2

18 G9Comics

 










Post a Comment

18 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. omg i want a new g9 comic so bad :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Mpgray still active? Haven't seen his posts in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's wrong with your Pixviv? I can't find your account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, let me try to explain what is wrong with our Pixiv account.
    Basically, we have no idea why, but we received a message from Pixiv four days ago that our account has been suspended. I will quote parts of what was written.

    Firstly, the email title was "Regarding realistic images that could be mistaken for real-life photographs"
    Then the message went on with
    "The work you posted is in violation of the Guidelines (linked below). Therefore, we have suspended your account.
    pixiv does not allow the submission of photorealistic images of people that fall under the following prohibited posts."
    Then came a summary of Pixiv guidelines before ending with
    "In addition, please note that we will not be able to reactivate your account."

    The above is literally all the information G9 and I have. We don't know what upload caused this, but it's probably the upload that contained the very same pictures you see here uploaded above.
    We didn't receive any warning, and we didn't get a chance to discuss with moderators about this very obvious mistake they have made. Just out of nowhere, BAM, whole account wiped. 15 or so years of work, more than 30000 followers, hundreds of uploads all carefully tagged and, if needed, censored... All gone in an instant.

    What we assume to be the case is that Pixiv uses AI software to scan new uploads to see if they comply with the rules. Who can blame them? I mean, there probably appear more than 1000 new posts every single day.
    But the AI settings or parameters or whatever may have been set to a more strict level where it, apparently, cannot distinguish 3d software pictures from real photographs.
    Looking at the pictures above, I'm really not sure which one looks indistinguishable from a photograph. The last one with the flying base? Is that how the sky in Japan looks in real life?

    What's most puzzling to me is the title of the email, the part about realistic images that could be mistaken for real photos. Does this mean that Pixiv acknowledges that we didn't break any rules, but that there may be viewers who mistakenly believe our pictures to be real photos...and that this is already breaking the rules by itself?

    This is all such a stupid and very obvious blunder on Pixiv's part. We get the heaviest penalty possible for not doing anything wrong. We would need just one human moderator to easily clear this all out, but we aren't getting this chance. I've tried to contact them anyway, but I haven't received any response.

    Pixiv had become the platform where we had the most contact with our readers, and this has now been taken away from us. Unless Pixiv gives us a reply, or unless this same account suspension happens to the many other Pixiv accounts that post realistic 3d software pictures, it looks like we are locked out for good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very unfortunate. Better to stick to Gaia project - low risk

      Delete
    2. It's regrettable that your account, built up over a decade ago, has been ruined. I've already had two Pixiv accounts banned. Based on my personal experience, Pixiv is extremely strict in its review of highly realistic images with AI assistance or enhancement. My second account experienced this; I posted a hyper-realistic SFW image, clearly stating it was AI-generated, but the post was locked within 2-3 minutes. I immediately deleted the post, but still received a notification of account suspension the next day.

      Because I've been following your Pixiv account, I can roughly tell that you used AI to generate many of your panoramic images. If you also use AI assistance in mid-to-close-up shots, even just partial redrawing with Daz or UE5-level precision, it's enough to trigger Pixiv's risk control measures.

      Delete
    3. It could be, but what made me furious is, I've read all the "rules". It's clearly stated, on how PIXIV rules about Ai tools. Pixiv won't tolerate when almost all of the pictures were made only by prompts, with no or little editing only. While I use Ai to upscale to larger resolution and change some of the backgrounds, or add some effect to the existing render. They even admit once, when they thought my picture was violated their rules once. But now, they took the shortcut and banned completely. About hyper realistic things, I never think my renders are hyper realistic in many ways. >_<

      Delete
  5. mpgrey, I can no longer find [G9MPcomics] Zerion. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is weird. I have no idea what isn't working for you. I can find it like normal on both e-hentai and exhentai.
      https://e-hentai.org/g/1001011/4163cfe03a/

      Delete
    2. I just tried the link and it says gallery has been removed or unavailable and it redirects me. Also chapter 3 of Gaia seems to be missing and some of Shinra's TFS. Looks like on reddit there was a massive purge of galleries?

      Delete
    3. Gaia 3 and Shadow Rangers 4 are missing for me as well on e-hentai.
      But both of them appear just like normal on exhentai!
      I have no idea why this is. I checked the tags, and it's not like some joker added a tag that is forbidden on e-hentai or anything.
      So unless this is a widespread mistake (the disappearance of galleries) that will be fixed eventually by e-hentai, the missing chapters can still be found on exhentai.

      For Zerion, though, I have no idea what's causing this confusion. I can access it just fine on e-hentai, but G9 just told me it doesn't appear for him either.

      Delete
    4. After reading this comment, I realized that I'm not the only one encountering this problem. I have many works that are completely public; I uploaded them myself to e-hentai, and recently at least four of my works have been hidden by them for unknown reasons.

      Delete
    5. Someone has gone through and added the r*pe tag to a lot of the comics. Not just your guys', but a whole bunch. I figure that's why they're not appearing on e-hentai but the other site.

      Delete
    6. Hey, that could be the reason indeed. We can easily solve this by downvoting this rape tag. I just did so for Zerion, Gaia 3 and Shadow Rangers 4. If my account "points" or "strength" (whatever they call it) isn't enough to nullify this tag, can some of you with access to exhentai do the same?
      That way we can possibly bring these vanished comics back for everyone to enjoy.

      Delete
  6. I would like to know how’s the Wuxia project going now, like approximately how much percent of the work has been done already? Just a rough estimation would be enough. We just really need some information, it’s been too long since the last work release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't want to say when it'll be finished. The project surely is the hardest I've ever done. It's still on going now, there's so many re-render for sure. So I can't say how many percent, I've rendered hundreds of images for this project, but I'm still not "satisfied" with them. I just try my best to release it as soon as possible.

      Delete
    2. ... the curse of perfectionism. Perfection is a myth in reality

      Delete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).