Filthy Fantasy Special: 3hreeXidia

17 G9Comics
Just download Comic Life 3 from Plasq.
It seems it's getting (a little) better than Comic Life 2.
It has some new features, like scenario editor, something like text documents.
But! Like always, don't know why, Comic Life loves crash so much.
In an hour I have about 2 crashes.
Better than the CL2, when it first came out, but still...

So, for the first try on Comic Life 3... Filthy Fantasy Special!


When Cocoon and Spira colides...
A truth be shown...

FFX-III Dark Memory

FFX-III Dark Memory

001


















002


















003



















p.s: Please don't post it anywhere else... It's not even finished yet. Thank You.

Post a Comment

17 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Oh yes, it's just another "fun project" don't take it too seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  2. niiiice, was hoping for another short story between the big ones.

    as long as lightnign puts up a bit more of a fight than tifa did in the last one, this will be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad this haircut is low polygon, I really like it.
    Do you extract them from xnaLara or blender ?

    I'm gonna try to increase polygon number with z-brush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I get it from XNA.
      It's basically a PS2 models.
      So yes, it's low poly. I tried to double it on DAZ with really bad result.
      Oh, Zbrush can increase the poly? Great.
      And also it really took me days just to rig the hair in DAZ.
      Those weight map brush really... I mean really crazy!
      Can someone do a more simple thing to rig a characters >_<

      Delete
    2. Oooh you're already rigging characters, that's good !

      I wanna try as well to rig a complete character which does not have any bones, but it seems quite hard >_<

      Need to find some free time to work on this T_T

      Delete
    3. i'm not good at english...but
      you're genius, right?
      always... thank you.

      Delete
    4. Nope... I'm not a genius >_<
      Maybe a pervert... @_@

      Delete
  4. Anything new coming soon???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment, nothing worth mentioning on the blog is going on.
      As you may have read in the previous thread, G9comics is taking it easy for a while.
      Batteries need to be recharged quite a bit before he is able to spend so much of his limited spare time on rendering again.
      We'll more than likely let it know here when any sort of work resumes, but at the moment, we're still enjoying our break.

      Delete
  5. Hello G9 !
    We miss you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure he misses you too, but apparently he is simply too shy to admit it. >_<

      Delete
    2. Too late. The love is gone.

      : P

      Delete
  6. any idea when we might see this lightning/yuna comic?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admit I have a hard time seeing Yuna with anyone but Tidus, even in a porn comic, but it's well done.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you... before FFX-2 was released...
      I was really... really angry when see my Yuna was changed drastically by that damn Enix!
      Why don't they just focus on their Star Ocean thingy rather than screw the whole Square Soft's epic series... T_T
      And when I saw today, I was really-really angry. Just look at Star Ocean's series, at least they are still have "their core" as a "Star Ocean". But Final Fantasy?... -3 sigh...
      At least we have Bravely Default and FFX- Remake ... Yay! T_T

      Delete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).