Life takes priority, we all know that, and while we may be sad that we have to wait, we can also be patient knowing that the payoff will be worth it in the end.
Feel better! Your health and mental attitude are priorities. I have a question though - would you happen to know if the original Shadow Rangers series is posted on-line anywhere?
As I know Gal's really busy and have already answered this question, I allow myself ^^ to tell you that can find them over there http://g.e-hentai.org/
The four new images are terrific - if this is what you do when you don't have time, your work when you have time is surely flying way above criticism. There are two things I would like to suggest. First, if you are redoing the first series there are three items you might want to consider. Al and the Dark Emperor both possess vampiric qualities of seduction, sexual energy, and the ability to transform victims into vampiric entities. While Amy is biten and seduced by Al, her transformation was not complete. That will remain to the "tender" mercies of the Dark Emperor and W. When she is converted, it is obvious that the conversion is permanent. I would leave that piece alone or have Al be the corruptor who presents the "new" Amy to the Emperor. He may then suggest he use of the conversion tube to guarantee that Amy would be drawn only to him in the future - although her nascent hyper-sexuality will allow her to consider having sex with others. Kate's transformation seemed a bit limited. I would love to see her emerge from her sexual initiation with the Emperor with a new costume immediately rather than waiting until later. My main suggestion for Jane is to leave everything in place up to the point that the now corrupted Jane is apparently converted into a vampiric entity - with wings. They are decidedly not needed and although there is an earlier female so depicted, her reappearance would be more effective in a longish, revealing black dress with acompanying headress and jewelry. The presence of her new eyes and extended canines will solidify her new nature. The transformation of Lisa was absolutely well done - do not change a thing except the costume which followed that of the power suit. That, IMHO, was the weakest you'd used up to that point. The new series looks very well done. The pink attire of our newly corrupted member is perfect and hopefuly hints at further developments that will be appropriately sexy. BTW, while the drugs in the poisoned cigarettes are a help in explaining the increased vulnerability, it would help to cement the transformation to have her introduced to something like the "bath tube" used in series one. Again this would be followed by a costume appropriate to the hair color, etc. I would also mention that the use of a reptilian skin surface for our heroine earlier and reptilian eye shape is perfect. Keep up the good work - I look forward to see both the anniversary issue as well as Gaia Rangers 4.
Hi there! Wow very specific! Thanks a lot, comments like this is my fav! I'll try to "clarify" some of your ideas
The Anny version of shadow ranger is not a full remake of the original one.
My ideas was like this:
Book 1 : A full remake of the first chapter, the corruption of Amy, since I'm not so satisfied with my first 3 books (^_^)
Book 2 : A little gaiden (side story/different universe? you know don't have any connection to the main story?) of Kate, since she is my fav characters on the first series (^_^)
Book 3 : A TOTAL REMAKE for Blue Rangers, sorry, in my oppinion the character is totally a mess, if you look carefully, I changed her appearance 3 times + change her hair constantly, and the worst part is her story, so maybe I'll start from 0 on this story.
And that's all, others than that, I pretty satisfied with my shadow rangers, hahaha.
G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).
Don't worry mate.
ReplyDeleteTake your time, we will wait for you no matter what ;-)
its cool dude rushed comics are the worst comics :P
ReplyDeleteThanks for the news and keep calm
ReplyDelete:(( rangers :((
ReplyDeleteLife takes priority, we all know that, and while we may be sad that we have to wait, we can also be patient knowing that the payoff will be worth it in the end.
ReplyDeleteFeel better! Your health and mental attitude are priorities. I have a question though - would you happen to know if the original Shadow Rangers series is posted on-line anywhere?
ReplyDeleteAs I know Gal's really busy and have already answered this question, I allow myself ^^
Deleteto tell you that can find them over there
http://g.e-hentai.org/
Hey Shinra, were've you gone. I want to discuss that "special" project of ours :)
DeleteReal life is much important dude.
ReplyDeleteWe even won't get this awesome comics if your life is messed up.
I hope for the best.
The four new images are terrific - if this is what you do when you don't have time, your work when you have time is surely flying way above criticism.
ReplyDeleteThere are two things I would like to suggest. First, if you are redoing the first series there are three items you might want to consider. Al and the Dark Emperor both possess vampiric qualities of seduction, sexual energy, and the ability to transform victims into vampiric entities. While Amy is biten and seduced by Al, her transformation was not complete. That will remain to the "tender" mercies of the Dark Emperor and W. When she is converted, it is obvious that the conversion is permanent. I would leave that piece alone or have Al be the corruptor who presents the "new" Amy to the Emperor. He may then suggest he use of the conversion tube to guarantee that Amy would be drawn only to him in the future - although her nascent hyper-sexuality will allow her to consider having sex with others. Kate's transformation seemed a bit limited. I would love to see her emerge from her sexual initiation with the Emperor with a new costume immediately rather than waiting until later.
My main suggestion for Jane is to leave everything in place up to the point that the now corrupted Jane is apparently converted into a vampiric entity - with wings. They are decidedly not needed and although there is an earlier female so depicted, her reappearance would be more effective in a longish, revealing black dress with acompanying headress and jewelry. The presence of her new eyes and extended canines will solidify her new nature.
The transformation of Lisa was absolutely well done - do not change a thing except the costume which followed that of the power suit. That, IMHO, was the weakest you'd used up to that point.
The new series looks very well done. The pink attire of our newly corrupted member is perfect and hopefuly hints at further developments that will be appropriately sexy. BTW, while the drugs in the poisoned cigarettes are a help in explaining the increased vulnerability, it would help to cement the transformation to have her introduced to something like the "bath tube" used in series one. Again this would be followed by a costume appropriate to the hair color, etc. I would also mention that the use of a reptilian skin surface for our heroine earlier and reptilian eye shape is perfect.
Keep up the good work - I look forward to see both the anniversary issue as well as Gaia Rangers 4.
Hi there!
DeleteWow very specific! Thanks a lot, comments like this is my fav! I'll try to "clarify" some of your ideas
The Anny version of shadow ranger is not a full remake of the original one.
My ideas was like this:
Book 1 : A full remake of the first chapter, the corruption of Amy, since I'm not so satisfied with my first 3 books (^_^)
Book 2 : A little gaiden (side story/different universe? you know don't have any connection to the main story?) of Kate, since she is my fav characters on the first series (^_^)
Book 3 : A TOTAL REMAKE for Blue Rangers, sorry, in my oppinion the character is totally a mess, if you look carefully, I changed her appearance 3 times + change her hair constantly, and the worst part is her story, so maybe I'll start from 0 on this story.
And that's all, others than that, I pretty satisfied with my shadow rangers, hahaha.