Eh? Who? Pink? NO! Duh!that's just the outfit... >_< sorry, my bad, I try to make it more realistic, you know, thin cloth tend to be more fluffy? easy to be blown by the wind? I'll fix that! ^_^
kakakaka well, I guess it's not a bad thing .. judging by visitors you have would be cool to see some ranger get pregnant "from day to night" and see what happens, that is, if it fits the plot. keep on!
G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).
Looks great. Iam happy you found some time for the comics.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you back! Hope we don't have to wait to long for book 4 now?
ReplyDeleteWell this certainly is a nice surprise! Welcome back indeed!
ReplyDeletenice teasers but still no sign of pink corrupted form D= hope to see gaia 4 soon =D
ReplyDeleteis she pregnant?
ReplyDeleteEh? Who? Pink? NO! Duh!that's just the outfit... >_< sorry, my bad, I try to make it more realistic, you know, thin cloth tend to be more fluffy? easy to be blown by the wind? I'll fix that! ^_^
Deletekakakaka
Deletewell, I guess it's not a bad thing .. judging by visitors you have
would be cool to see some ranger get pregnant "from day to night" and see what happens, that is, if it fits the plot.
keep on!
book 4 ?
ReplyDelete