Daireiger V Updates

108 G9Comics




















 




















































Post a Comment

108 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. The first picture has mosaics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mina’s green eyeballs and dark eye shadow in pic 6, that’s a perfect sign of being brainwashed. I hope Mina can keep this makeup and infiltrate the base with her normal Ranger suit.
    Imagine that Mina looks exactly the same in a Ranger suit just like before, but actually she is already brainwashed and the other Rangers have no idea about it. Only we(readers) are aware of that through her eyes. Then Mina will do lots of spy works, like stealing precious intelligence, deceiving her teammates, damaging the defense system and helping the bad guys invade the base. Her teammates will feel so desperate when they finally realize of Mina’s betrayal and everything is already too late. Those sort of scenes must be sooo amazing!
    The Ranger base is not destroyed by the outside enemies but by their own trusted partner from inside. There’s nothing more exciting than this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since we now have already more than 300 pages, and according to the progress of the past several months, g9 can make approximately 30 pages monthly. So if Daireiger won’t be over 400 pages, and g9 is able to keep the current working speed, then we may have the possibility to get the full version of this comic in 3 months. Perhaps an August or a September release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I love fellow reader such as you that's analytical, logical and forward-looking. It would be great if things turns out exactly like you estimated.

      Delete
  4. The last picture is only on this blog. I find the picture interesting. At first glance, Mina looks like she's still good and pure. However, I think her darker shade of eye shade gives away her true allegiance. The question is, in what scenario did that picture take, what costume did Mina wear in that picture. Hope that in next week we will know a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. any chance of a rough release date at this point? i cant freaking wait

    ReplyDelete
  6. release date please????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, picture 6 from the top is amazing! i really hope this is the path of her physical corruption. the pale skin, larger tits and darkened lids/ green eyes; mmm love to see the outer corruption. Honestly, its the hottest part when its done well like this. I'm waiting with baited breath to see this comic out. there's been a real drought in the corruption scene of this kind of calibre the past few years. As always your work is fantastic and love seeing your progression.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha i meant picture 4, picture 6 is great as well tho

      Delete
  8. i hope he can at least give like...... a rough date soon. like the month at least? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who's the couple in the 2nd picture, I think it might be important

    ReplyDelete
  10. g9 its been so long! think we can at least get a release month?

    ReplyDelete
  11. No new pics update for two weeks, and no news at all from G9 or MP, so I guess G9 is busy with his real work or family stuff right now. We can only keep waiting and hope he can be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Been a busy month for G9, yes, but coincidentally he has put new pics on Patreon earlier today. I'll put them on Pixiv once he has sent me censored versions.

      Delete
    2. do you think its possible to get -some- sort of time frame soon? :(

      Delete
    3. Lol, people always fishing for a timeframe. That doesn't serve anyone. Sure, it would be nice to know "when" but I'm equally fine with being pleasantly surprised when it drops. No one needs more pressure and it's going to be good. Let's just sit tight and get the popcorn ready

      Delete
  12. Mina is so sexy, the high heel boots picture has given me endless imagination.
    And it’s been a while since last time we saw some teaser pictures of Yeri, is her corruption story part still not getting started? If so, then the story still has a long way to go, and I think Daireiger may not be finished within 400 pages, it will probably be 400~500 pages in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is this in the shadow ranger series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, this is a new independent comic, not related to any series.

      Delete
  14. With respect, is it still not possible to see the finish line for this project? It has been dragging on for the longest time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The development time (and thus waiting time) is indeed getting absurd. But, like you, I also don't know when this might be finished. The story has advanced pretty far (anyone can tell from the many pictures), but I don't know how much more G9 has in mind to do with the story. He is too busy with real life work to have time to work on the comic these weeks, so it's just a matter of, what else, waiting.
      It's just as simple as that. Not the answer you were looking for, but it is as it is.

      Delete
    2. Well, that’s the problem. The story is always getting larger than estimation, first it was just a mini comic, then G9 assumed it might be around 150~200 pages, and later the target changed to 250~300, and now it’s already 300+ and still nowhere close to the end. We don’t know if the comic will be over 400,500 or even more, just as we never thought it would be over 300 pages earlier this year, but now it is already 300+. I mean, if the story keeps going on with no end, and if we take G9’s real life job into consideration, just like this month, then the release date will always keeps delaying, a 2022 or even 2023 release is may not possible, our long wait will never come to an end.
      A brilliant comic should know where to end properly, so should Daireiger be.
      And if G9 still insists to keep the comic going on and on and on, then maybe he should really consider about splitting the comic into two parts, even that means the released part can’t be changed anymore. Because Daireiger is now a really huge comic, and even G9 himself doesn’t know how many pages it will turn out to be, so it is obviously not proper to release it on the day when it’s all finished, because in that case the waiting time will last tooooooo long, which nobody can really imagine, as I mentioned above.
      I’m not complaining or trying to push G9, I’m just giving my advice. Because half of 2022 is already passed, but still no sign of an approximate release date or an estimation of total story pages. So I think things really need some changes here. I know G9 must be exhausted by balancing his real job and the comic, that’s why some changes may be better for both G9 and we fans. I hope my words be considered and I’ll appreciate your understanding.

      Delete
  15. No Updates this week ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just wish he could at least give a time frame. a month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But what does a month mean? 30 days of being able to work on the comic almost every day? 30 more days similar to the past 30 days in which almost no comic work was done (on his side)?
      A timeframe means nothing when available time fluctuates so much. There really isn't much use asking the "when" question because we don't have the answer either.

      Delete
  17. I really admire g9 and mp for their brilliant works,but the wait is so long and unclear. I know Daireiger will be a masterpiece,but the wait without end is really unbearable and frastrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, we are truly sorry if it bothers you for the wait. We did our best to release it as soon as possible, but as you know, it's so hard to say when the release time is.

      Delete
  18. Split the comic into two chapters is a good way, if G9 can’t make sure how big the comic is going to be. Daireiger is not like Zerion, Zerion has around 230 pages, but Daireiger now has 300+ pages and no one knows how many pages it’ll be in the future. So we can say Zerion is a one-chapter-story, but Daireiger is definitely NOT. It is now a pretty big project, the page numbers it has and the finishing time it takes are so much more than any “one-chapter-story”, we have to realize that. So we can choose to split the comic into 2 chapters, each contains around 200+ pages, just like SR0.
    I know the released part is already inalterable, but there are really no other better ways. We can’t afford to wait for another one or n years for this brilliant but endless work. If G9 can make sure Daireiger will be finished within 400 pages, then we may keep waiting till the end of this year and hope for a 2022 release. But if he can’t make sure how big it’s going to be and how long it’s going to take, then splitting the comic into two chapters is really a good option, which is much more advisable than always keeping us waiting, waiting and waiting indefinitely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is not why we don't split it as two parts. I want to make the comic as a whole first since it's not a series. We ALWAYS altered parts , dialogues or even plots WHILE we are progressing with the story. Yes we are really bad at making story boards (sometime it's not even existed >_<). I can understand your frustration. That's why we didn't promise anything like before.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your reply,G9. Your comic is the best mc/corruption comic I’ve ever seen. I just hope you can be back soon, and there can be a chance for a 2022 release. We’ve been waiting for quite a long time indeed, but I know the long wait is definitely worth it. I wish you all the best ~

      Delete
  19. i dont know why ppl are complaining there are about 30 or so pics already of Mina being corrupted along with that other commander chick; what more do you want ? as long as he sprinkles content out here and there it could take to 2025 for all I care

    ReplyDelete
  20. One problem is that maybe G9 make his comic in random order. That's why he cannot simply split the srory into two chapters. Let's not forget G9 do not owe us, he's doing it for free. One thing I'd like to advise that may make us suffer the long wait less is regularly update the blog with not necessarily the pictures. Maybe MP or G9 can update some background of the new comics, introduction of new character...etc to keep us talk and discuss about it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello, G9. I love your work so much. I wrote some stories about the the corruption of the girls. I hope you like it. This story can happen to any girl, Mina,Yeri and Chelsea... For convenience, I call them "girl" later) once, a girl was dating a handsome guy in a dream. The handsome guy gave the girl a pair of beautiful crystal slippers(just like Cinderella) and told the girl to wear them every day. As the girl loves this handsome guy very much, she takes the crystal slippers as a pledge and wears them every day. She is looking forward to her next date with a handsome guy every day.
    In fact, This handsome guy works for the devil.This crystal slipper is a weapon used to corrupt the ranger. Crystal slippers will analyze the girl's DNA according to the sweat on the soles of the girl's feet.The devil will develop a special drug for girls' DNA (this drug is used to corrupt girls).
    One day, the girl was dating a handsome guy when suddenly an army of demons attacked them. In order to protect the handsome guy, the girl had no time to change her combat shoes and directly wore crystal slippers to fight with the devil. At first, the girl gained an advantage in the battle. Just then, the girl found that the handsome guy had been hijacked by the devil. The devil told the girl that if she doesn't make footjob with the handsome guy, he would kill the handsome guy. The girl had no choice but to make footjob with the handsome guy. Finally, the handsome guy's semen was covered with the girl's bare foot.
    Innocent girls think that if they meet the devil's demands, the devil will let them go. Unexpectedly, the devil ordered his army to catch the girl. The girl felt itchy on the soles of her feet when she was fighting. Because there is some kind of toxin in the handsome guy's semen, which is eroding the soles of the girl's feet. The girl couldn't help laughing because it was so itchy. She kept scratching and can’t fight with the soldiers. The soldiers took the opportunity to tie up the girl.
    This is just a preliminary idea, if G9 and mpgrey think the story is interesting. I can write more. I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your idea, ctgusc.
      Glad that you love our works. That's such an interesting idea.
      Maybe we can use some of your idea for our future comics, since story for Daireiger has already been made. Thank you once again.

      Delete
    2. any update on a release period g9???

      Delete
  22. im getting so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be. I just added new pics on Pixiv.

      Delete
    2. i think the sad comes from not knowing when comic out

      Delete
  23. Nice new pictures! Yeri and Mina are so hot!
    It’s good to know the comic is still proceeding nicely, which means the release date is getting more and more closer!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mp9 and g9 ! I already read your other comics at some sites... and you are drastically improved the quality of the pictures in this project... take your time ! And thank you so much for doing this project for free

    ReplyDelete
  25. How many pages do we have now? Around 330~340, I guess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like a good estimate. I honestly don't know. Last update of the comic I received had almost 300 pages, but that was 2 months (and a few days) ago.

      Delete
    2. Anyway, thanks for your reply, mp. Let’s hope G9 will give us the answer soon.

      Delete
  26. The wait for this small project which became 300 over pages is quite astounding. Will the release be soon, or should I stop checking the blog and return 1 year later or something

    ReplyDelete
  27. August is coming, just around six weeks till 3 years anniversary of Gaia6’s release. is there a chance for us to have a surprise release of Daireiger in August or September? That’ll be the best anniversary gift ever!
    Please, the fans have got nearly nothing at all for the past 3 years except two small commissioned projects. We really want to embrace a brand new comic. It’s been THREE years after Gaia6, an unbelievable long time. It’ll be such a big pity and sadness for us if we still get nothing at all three years later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only thing we can do is to give you information when there is information to be given, which conveniently is right now.
      I've just received a new version of the comic. At this moment, it has a little more than 300 pages. There are still many pictures that G9 has already released that haven't been put into pages yet, so all that added up would increase the page counter by a lot.

      Compared to the previous version, some pages including an entire scene have been scrapped and replaced with a different idea. According to G9, he has now finally discovered how to solve the big puzzle that this story has become, so that is hopeful news. After all, usually when G9 is inspired and knows exactly what he is gunning for, he can produce new pages like there's no tomorrow.

      So while the small increase in total pages will likely disappoint some people, it's actually good news that we finally have a good idea how to get out of the maze we've created.

      And though you're correct in counting how long it has been since a previous release, it seriously doesn't mean anything. It would only mean something if G9MP was a big company with a stable and predictable amount of available time or employees who could take over. That's not the case. Everything happened to G9 for the majority of the past 3 years, as could also be the case for you, me or anyone reading this. Life can hit hard and hits everyone differently.
      If a new comic takes 6 months or 3 years or 6 years to make, then that's just how it is. Expecting differently is just fooling yourself.

      With all that said, OF COURSE it hurts us too that we're making everyone wait so long for something new. Just look how blessed we are with so many fans here, Pixiv, Patreon, Deviantart and who knows what other sources. Don't think we'll be making you wait a single day longer than necessary.

      Delete
    2. G9 has finally decided how the whole story is going? I’m gonna say that’s the best news ever! It means G9 can produce pictures at a full speed and push the story to the end soon. If that’s the case, the release date might not be far away anymore.
      What I fear the most before, is that G9 always can’t make sure how to end the story properly (just as you mentioned before, you guys don’t have a story outline), which makes the story pages keep growing with no end, therefore no hope for a finish and release. So now I’m so glad to hear that G9 has finally made up his mind over the whole storyline, it might be the most important turning point for the comic making. Thank you so much for your information, mp!

      Delete
  28. No pictures update in this blog for nearly a whole month……

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There we go. I took the liberty to update with the same pictures as other sources have been updated with. Hopefully G9 won't scold me for this. >_<

      Delete
    2. Haha, you did a good job, mp. I’ll thank you on behalf of all the readers of this blog! ^o^

      Delete
    3. Thanks MP, I'm adding a few more >_< Sorry for the lack updates.

      Delete
    4. is there any chance we can finally get a release time frame for this?

      Delete
  29. Hay just curious about the story, not a release date take your time but what can you tell us about the setting and characters, hero's and villains ect. This is just out of curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Zerion and the first chapter of Shadow Ranger Zero had a child, it would be Daireiger V.

      Delete
  30. are we at a point yet whwere we can get a release time frame?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not just yet, but we're definitely getting somewhere.
      Earlier today, G9 posted on Patreon that there will be less picture updates in order not to show spoilers, so that suggests we're getting to the later stages.

      What I can tell from my side is that we've been successful finding a fix for the last big plot problem that the story still had inherited from earlier versions.
      Always nice to have that "eureka!" experience after struggling for so long.

      Delete
  31. Thank you for creating such a great work. Can you add some footjob scenes to the blue ranger? I love this cool girl's soles so much. Good luck with your work. Your work is one of the greatest I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  32. May I ask how many pages do we have right now? Since G9 has already begun to run the last lap, which means the comic is getting more and more closer to the end, so it’s time to for us to guess the total page numbers. I guess the final version of the comic may contain about 360~380 pages, no more than 400. Hope I can soon find out if my guess is correct. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  33. are we about done?

    ReplyDelete
  34. hi i want to know what software do you use?, i want to make comic like you. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. September comes, but there’s no news at all. Is the comic still proceeding? Are we getting close to the end?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no need to be worried. I should be getting a new version of the comic soon. Meanwhile I've been finalizing more and more pages that G9 and I are happy with.
      As mentioned earlier, there will be less picture updates than before because the story is getting to the later parts. That means that it's becoming less visible that we're working on the comic, but everything is proceeding fine.

      Delete
    2. It's good to hear that, really hope we could meet this great comic soon

      Delete
  36. 3 years ago on this day, G9 released a masterpiece: Gaia6. Let’s celebrate the 3 years anniversary of Gaia6’s release! and let’s hope we can soon have a brand new comic after such a long time. Although it is true that we get almost nothing in the past 3 years, but we still have faith and patience. Hope G9 can soon finish Daireiger without any delay and bring this gift to his loyal fans. I wish G9 and MP all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy anniversary, or should that be "anniversaries"?
      Indeed, 3 years ago (and a day), we had finally finished Gaia 6 after what already felt like an eternity.

      Amazingly enough, on this day 2 years ago, we released the complete version of the Eliza comic.

      And the coincidences don't even stop here! Even more amazing is that on this day 10 years ago, I had my first non-blog contact with G9, receiving the script for Gaia 4, which means that G9 and I have now been working together for 10 years exactly!
      Happy anniversary, boss! o/*\o

      Apparently we have a thing for the second week of September...

      Delete
    2. would be nice for a surprise release of Daireiger this week too....

      Delete
    3. Looks like september is a very special month for you and and G9!

      Delete
  37. Around 50 days since G9 began to create the last stage of the story. But we still don't know how many pages the comic has now, or how's the progress going. There are indeed less teaser pictures updates recently just as G9 said before, and we fully understand that. Nonetheless we would like to be informed of the current progress. For example, the latest page numbers, a progress report or something like that, let us know if the comic is getting closer to completion. These information shouldn't be kept as secrets to us fans. They can really give us faith and hope, which are strongly needed during the long long wait. Besides, a regularly progress report can also warm this blog up, give people more reasons to check the blog and communicate from time to time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely, 100% agree with you, but the simple matter is that there is not always something to report. I can't tell you what I don't know myself.
      A few posts above, I wrote that I would be getting a new version of the comic soon. That was almost two weeks ago, yet I haven't heard from G9 since...

      ...Is what I would have answered earlier today, but by sheer coincidence I have finally received a new update! Yeah, imagine my surprise too.
      So now that I have finally more info to share, I'm not too sure about what I should share and what should stay in the G9MP kitchen.
      The total page counter seems to have gone past 350, but the update I received was missing about a 100 of those pages and had received another insanely big overhaul.
      In my opinion all these changes have seriously damaged the comic, so I have insisted on going back to the previous version.

      The way I see it, G9 has lately been putting time in completely unnecessary and unwanted changes instead of just making pages that get us closer to the finish line.

      Not really an update you had wanted to read, right? But these things also happen. It's not always an upward curve.

      Delete
  38. I sincerely wish the"thing of this week" is not just a update.Too many updates really really make me not excited as I was one year and half ago when I heard any news about the comic.

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG, why is G9 suddenly making such a big change to the story when the comic should be at the time of nearly completion? Does G9 really want to make a comic which has more than 500 pages and make us wait for another year or even more time? I don't understand. When MP mentioned by the end of July that G9 has finally got the idea how the story should be going to the last stage. I'm really happy to hear that, and thought we could at least be hopeful for a 2022 release, but what the heck is going on now? Already THREE years have passed but seems G9 still doesn't want to complete the comic at all. Is there really no chance for us to see it in this year? Come on! please don't be kidding us, It's already 16 September , 2022! How much more time are we still going to wait? for the rest of our lives? for all eternity?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you complaining about. I’m not even waiting on Dareiger. The one I’m waiting for is still (at least) 2 comics away. I just hope I am still alive when Gaia Rangers concludes. Very afraid this might become the next Dinarangers. Still frustrated about that comic never ending …

      Delete
    2. Well, if Daireiger takes around 4 years, then maybe SR0 will take about 5 years, Gaia 7 can take 6 years or even more. And if you’re lucky that G9 doesn’t come out with an idea about a new “mini side project” that may take another 4 years. Then congratulations, you may see Gaia 7 after 12 years from now on, in 2034. But if another “mini side project” gets in the way between SR0 and Gaia7, then I suggest you wait for at least 16 years, and Gaia 7 will definitely meet us before 2040. That’s just perfect!

      Delete
  40. One piece is going to end before Gaia :D

    ReplyDelete
  41. If G9 keeps altering the story again and again, with no end. Then we'll never see Daireiger's release, no matter how many pages G9 has made, and how long we've waited.
    For example, it can take G9 10 yeras to make 10000 pages, but 9500 of which are finally deleted, and 95% of G9's precious time are wasted in deleting scenes and altering the storyline. Finally what we get is a comic of just 500 pages that took more than 10 years. Does this make any sense?
    We are not afraid of waiting, after all we've already waited for 3 years with enough patience. What we fear is that our long wait finally gets nothing, our long wait has no meaning at all, just like so many deleted pictures and scenes, taking so much time to make, but all gone in a blink of an eye, nothing left.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi g9 and mp, wish you all the best. I understand that you put a lot of effort into creating an interesting story. I've seen a lot of people in the comments section of the blog saying they've waited a long time and they're very frustrated. But I think the wait is worth it. As fans we shouldn't be frustrated. However, I have a small suggestion. Those discarded pictures, you can still post on the blog or patreon. On the one hand, this is a masterpiece that you have worked hard to create, and it is a pity to delete it. On the other hand, fans can see hope instead of waiting indefinitely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey it's all okay. Fans are perfectly allowed to voice their frustration. After all, this comic certainly is taking far too long to make. I was and am frustrated too because this could all have been prevented if he would tell me about these plans beforehand. I take no pleasure in replying to him that all his latest pages were a bad idea.
      What we had was more than good enough. The moment he realizes that too (and returns the scenes to how they were) is the moment we can return to a focus on the ending scenes.

      As for posting pics, we'll just continue to do that. Out of the ton of pictures we have already posted, plenty of pictures are from already ideas that have been scrapped later. Though I'm not a fan of posting pictures of which I already know that they won't make it in the final product. That's just false advertising. It's why I'm hesitant to update Pixiv with the latest pics from Patreon: most of them are from the new pages that I don't want in the comic.
      Btw, I'll update the pics in this blog topic, so that it at least has the same content as Pixiv again.

      Delete
    2. haha, it's actually pretty fun to post those pictures that have been deleted on blog or patreon. Like the movies of Marvel.Nobody will think this is misleading and blame you.Instead of that, everyone thinks this is a wonderful easter egg. It can attract fans and prevent the plot from being spoiled.

      Delete
  44. I hope G9 can communicate with us fans in this blog, especially at this time. That’s the way to solve the problem. The comic had already been developed for too long, and it’s now finally reaching the final stage. But G9 suddenly decided to overhaul it, why? Even MP is deeply confused by it. It’s like when you’re running the last lap and approaching the finish line, then you suddenly give up the race and restart from half way.
    An overhaul at this time when comic should be in the time of nearly completion, is perhaps the worst news of Daireiger since the beginning of 2022. It means our long wait of several months this year could be scrapped into trash bin, like it’s never happened and nothing worth. That’s really desperate. And if this overhaul happens again in the future(which no one can guarantee that it won’t), then Daireiger can never be actually released, no matter how long we’ve waited and how many pages G9 has made.
    So what on earth is G9 thinking? It’s better for G9 himself to explain to MP and us fans. We deserve an answer, we can communicate together and try to solve the problem.
    So please, G9! Talk to us, we really need you now. I beg you, Please!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Nah don't beat yourselves up and certainly keep the division "in-house" we don't need to pile on to existing struggles, we will when given an opportunity (see above). If anything we're starved for updates and sexy pics. Keep them coming and know we'll be around to consume both.

    ReplyDelete
  46. gonna go with Bob on this one keep your issues in -house because its only going to put unwanted pressure on G9 and he might just snap and just outright cancel it completely ; anything we are given will be satisfactory in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't worry. I have no intention of suddenly going public with anything I happen to not agree with. It's just that I feel that you all deserve to be updated from time to time, especially here on our own blog.
      Making a huge comic is an insane amount of work, and it shouldn't surprise anyone that we encounter some bumps in the road during that making process every once in a while. I don't see the harm in mentioning one of these "bumps" among all the other good news messages.

      The alternative would've been an even longer silent treatment. Then what would be the use of this blog if I would stop informing you and eliminate the chance to discuss?

      Delete
  47. Any news, MP? Does G9 change his mind and decide to go back to the previous version? Since G9 has disappeared in blog, Pixiv and Patreon for a long time. So the only source of information we have is you. Sorry for keep asking, I hope it's not bothering you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have just updated Pixiv with the pictures that G9 put on Patreon yesterday, but that's all the news I have. I haven't heard from G9 since expressing my disappointment last week, so I honestly don't know anything about those new pictures.

      Delete
  48. It's October now, but still no news from G9......

    We still don't know if he has changed his mind and decides to push the comic to the end ASAP. 2023 is not far away, but we're still waiting without knowing what situation is going on. It is really desperate ˇ_ˇ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it is what it is with inflation going up and rent going through the roof who in 2023 will even be worried about this comic? Putin just threatened the west with nuclear bombs and the USA just threatened Russia back with a nuclear strike ; global famine is being kept from the mainstream media and if thats not all then the world is heading for a great depression so he's got a time table of 5 months to really push this comic out before we enter the Tribulation period I guarantee when that time rolls around you wont be thinking of this comics release if he hasnt released by then 2023 doesnt look good at all if youve been paying attention God speed everyone more to life than constantly hitting up a 3d porn artist to publish his smut when you cant make your own

      Delete
    2. Of course I agree. Let's see what the world is like. Maybe no one will pay attention to whether a cartoon will be released next year, such as the conflict between Ukraine and Russia, nuclear deterrence, the novel coronavirus, monkeypox virus, Ebola, and the energy crisis in Europe. Who knows what will be a new global crisis next year? Have fun in time.

      Delete
  49. g9 please give an update :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can give you an update if I'll do. Fortunately the comic is back on track again. The problem parts and changes have been cancelled, so it's now mostly what it used to be, but with some good and welcome changes that were kept.
      So while the story hasn't exactly moved forward towards the finish line for a while, at least the comic has found its way out of the unsolvable maze we were in.

      Delete
    2. A few more pictures have been updated, but they seem to be different from what were updated on Patreon?

      Delete
  50. i feel like its been a couple months since g9 commented himself.

    is it still not possible to get a release time frame?

    ReplyDelete
  51. Any news? The blog becomes silent again for a while. Half of October has passed, and 2023 is not far away. But still no release time frame?

    We've always been waiting patiently for the past three years and more. But our patience is exhausted day by day during the endless wait. Seems we are actually waiting for a comic that can never be released. No matter how long it takes and how many teaser pics are seen. I think we fans deserve to have a good news. And I hope we can soon have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HONESTLY your comment pisses me off ; in what way did you contribute to the comic? how much did you donate? ive donated around 70 $ through patreon through the months and Ive yet to complain ; whats going on in your life that you constantly have to check this blog to magically see if it will appear? get a life and hobby and leave the creators alone and move out your mothers basement

      Delete
    2. What's your problem to have such a bad temper? I'm also a member of G9's Patreon. Actually I said those words above, is because that G9 uploaded new pics in Patreon yesterday. And I saw some people begging for a possible release date in the comments. So I come to blog and ask if there's new progress report after a long time, and hope there can be some good news. Is that a problem?

      Delete
  52. Actually I have also donated through Patreon over a year and I don't think proper complaints are off limits. Guys chill out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proper complaints are fine. It's up to us to decide what we answer or not. The current situation with the insane waiting time is obviously not what anyone wants or expected, so I don't think we can expect everyone to simply wait without ever voicing concern. That would be naive.

      What doesn't help is that G9 hardly posts anything anymore on this blog. It's only on Patreon that he sometimes writes a clarifying message together with the pictures. I have no idea why he has become so shy. Just look at Shinra's blog and see how cynical the posts have become over there. That's what happens when there are never new updates. That's not something that I want to see happen to this blog too.

      The current situation of the comic is somewhat optimistic, I guess, but only if you lower your bar a bit. Just like I wrote last time, the comic still hasn't progressed forward (at least not in the pages I have received), so that is disappointing. But I do think we've now worked out pretty much all the problems that were caused by that big overhaul of the story. Most things have been reversed, other parts have been fixed. I have received 2 updates yesterday, and I have no big complaints anymore. Looks to me like we can now finally move forward again.

      Now before people get cynical about this message being similar to last time, wondering if we're ever getting out of this loop and truly make progress, you need to understand that this is simply how G9 works. He can't focus on moving forward unless he is satisfied (at least for the time being...) with the flow of the story in older scenes. So fixing all these earlier pages is truly a big deal.
      After a couple of disappointments, I am optimistic again that we can finally explore new parts of the story.

      Delete
  53. Hello mp, I would like to ask about the picture of feet3.png, there are some semen-like things next to the tit on the right, is it just like this or a small mistake, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, that's actually a good question. Weird mistakes where unidentified lines or colors pop up should be a thing from the past, so you can bet that what you see is what G9 intended there to be in the picture. Lactation? Your guess is as good as mine.
      In any case, the picture isn't part of the comic (yet?), so I don't need to judge it and play the role of the strict editor. ^_^;

      Delete
    2. That's it, thanks for your reply, hope it will be in the manga

      Delete
    3. Mr. MP, I have another question, the armpit of the 3789.png uniform is torn, will the official version fix it?

      Delete
    4. Well spotted! It looks like the gold part should be connected. Let's see if G9's magical photoshop skills can fix that.

      Delete
    5. I rely on these few pictures that you leaked, and I have watched them no less than a hundred times.

      Delete
    6. A "few"? More than 350 pictures have been released so far. I often get the feeling almost the whole comic is online already.
      Anyway, thanks for being so excited about the comic. With such high expectations, I can only hope the final product will have been worth the long, long wait.

      Delete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).