New Daireiger's Renders

10 G9Comics




Post a Comment

10 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. the renders do look great. But what ETA are we looking at for Daireiger's release

    ReplyDelete
  2. please please please release soon!!!

    i hope it has a really dark "bad" ending

    ReplyDelete
  3. when release the complete version?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is saying 'hope to see more pictures of mina'
      And I say likewise

      Delete
  5. 3 years have passed. I hope G9 won't give up on Gaia 7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't agree more. It is slightly disappointing to know that it will be years later that we see the finale to GAIA >< but hopefully it comes eventually, I will really be depressed if we don't see the ending to GAI

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. 能否介绍下故事梗概和基本人物

    ReplyDelete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).