Back to Daireiger V updates

19 G9Comics

 








Post a Comment

19 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Is There Any Update For Release date ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. g9 i hope u have a really dark "bad" ending planned!!

    any chance this releases soon???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear G9 & MP
    Is there any news you guys can share with us? Really looking forward to this new comic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no news to bring you about Daireiger. I haven't received new updates for a while and these new pictures are from farther in the story than the pages I have seen. So comic work is still going on, but I don't know all that much more than you.

      Delete
  4. i really wish g9 would update his fans a little more with where hes at with dairenger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets chill~ It has been a tough year for everyone. I look forward to Dairenger and Gaia too! It's been awhile since the last comic but pretty sure G9 is doing his best to release it asap!

      Delete
  5. i dont know why any of this is new to any yall expect an update like 3-4 months at a time and just wait until the comic comes out ya'll got like the attention span of a 4 yr old or got nothing going on at all in life to be bugging him all the time shut the hell up , do something productive or for your personal self and leave the man alone the comic will get here when it gets here whethere thats 1 month from now or a year just wait

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are still working on it, it's 100+ pages already, but it's still almost 30% of the whole story, since it's not a series (a one shot like Zerion). Sometime I don't want to tease some of the "best" pictures, since it'll ruin the excitement when the comic is released. If you've seen all the good stuff then there won't be any surprise left right? Of course I'll update some of the pictures. When? It's hard to tell. I'm doing scenes that consist all the "good" scenes right now. So you know why there's no updates lately. Hope you guys understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. take your time!! if its half as good as Zerion it will be amazing!! i hope you have a super dark ending planned because those are the best!

      Delete
  7. About Gaia... well what I can say that it'll be released after SR0-3.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to know GAIA7 is last chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you tell us what creature Leona will turn into when she falls? and besides Mei vs Leona, are there any other girls who will fall in the Gaia series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On a grand scale, we know what we want to do with the story. On a smaller scale, it's always a journey of discovery for us too. Specific details about what scenes there will be, how many locations we'll use, who will appear and all that, that's stuff we mostly invent on the spot.
      So for a chapter that's still far away, we don't have made decisions yet for almost everything.
      In fact, much will also depend on SR0-3. Which ideas make it into the final cut and which don't has direct influence on Gaia 7.

      Delete
  10. Gaia ranger 6 was released around 2 years ago on September 2019. Are we really waiting for 5 years for the finale of Gaia >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be lucky to get it in 5 years bro. We still have this dairenger and then SR0. It sucks that it will be half a decade before we see GAIA''s finale but I guess anything is better than not having an ending at all.

      I read Macxe's dinaranger when the author left the story unfinished and that's the worst experience ever. Hopefully it won't happen to GAIA and SR series

      Delete
    2. 5 years for GAIA 7 whutttttt seriously????!! Please release it soon TT

      Any ETA for next release?

      Delete
  11. im so excited for dairanger

    please release soon :(

    ReplyDelete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).