Some Updates

18 G9Comics

 





Post a Comment

18 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. OK. I really want to see the next panel where the blonde girl and that giant massive demon guy get it on.
    And by "get it on", I mean in the biblical sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a long wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. any timeline on the ninja gaiden comic? been dying fora new non-comissioned g9 comic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, all I can say is that you'll have to wait a bit longer than we had foreseen.
      G9 is currently dealing with some nasty private problems that require his full attention. It's also the reason why there haven't been new pictures in general for a couple of weeks.
      He is not out of the loop or anything, but it's hard to tell how long he'll have to prioritize this different matter. Could be days, a week, even longer, or he could be working on a comic right now after all. I don't know.

      Delete
  4. hope we get an update soon really miss g9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I can reply to this is that it'll remain uncertain for a while longer. G9 is now really going through a tough time. It's not up to me to be more specific about his situation than this.

      I have just uploaded a fresh new Mai picture to Deviantart and Pixiv that he made yesterday, so that proves he is keeping himself busy with Daz when time allows it.

      Delete
  5. Merry Christmas mpgrey & g9, Please take some time off with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be a weird and different Christmas this year for many of us, but let's all make the best of it!

      Delete
  6. Merry christmas and a happy new year to G9 and MP! Please give us GAIA 7 soon~~~ <3 I know SR0 etc are supposed to come before it, but I was nice this year, so I can wish can't I :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no doubt that you were nice this year and that you'll be at least just as nice next year, but that won't change the order of releases.

      In order to tell the story that G9 and I want to tell, SR0-3 is required before we can make GAIA 7. It's not a choice between two completely separate stories and simply feeling like doing one or the other.

      GAIA 6 already cheated a bit by showing a different Emily than the one from SR0-2. We don't want to go even further and make use of multiple SR0-3 revelations in GAIA 7...before SR0-3 has even been made.

      Delete
  7. oh man dying for a ne g9 comics soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. new comic soon please! ninja gaiden or aladdin whatever! dying for new g9

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, how is life for g9 and mpgrey? How is the progress ?


    Just to remind... Stay healthy guys... health is the most important thing right now

    And thank you for providing us the best with no toll at all.. appreciate the kindness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No trouble of any sort on my side.
      G9's life has been turned upside-down quite a bit because of family matters (non-Covid-related health issues). Since early November, he has hardly even been at home. He has had to look for temporary alternative ways to work his RL job, so you can imagine there hasn't been any luxury to work on comics for all this time.
      There have been just two random fighting game pictures that he made on his laptop while he was at a hospital (posted on Pixiv and Deviantart) but nothing more than that.

      The situation is as it is, unfortunately. Of course the situation will return to normal at some point, but it's hard to say when that will be.
      Just know that G9 himself is fine and healthy; it's just that his time and attention is needed elsewhere.

      Delete
    2. I pray the best for both of you... i hope everything will be alright, not because the comic.. but the most important thing is the RL....

      I hope g9's RL will get better, be strong dude... i only can pray for the best !

      Best Regards,

      Your enthusiast fan

      Delete
    3. i was wondering whether do you consider to open a discord channel?

      Delete
    4. Speaking on my own account, it's not something that appeals to me. This very blog already is a fine gathering place for people to get in contact with us and with each other. There are also our Pixiv and Deviantart accounts that are frequently used for comments and other messages.
      A Discord channel on top of that feels superfluous to me.

      Delete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).