Not to my knowledge. As far as I know, the project has merely been paused in favor of Gatchaman and Ninja Gaiden because (apparently) those are easier to make.
Though on the other hand, failed projects are rarely officially canceled and just silently disappear. Time will tell what Aladdin's fate will be.
G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).
Is this the new project replacing Aladdin?
ReplyDeleteAnd Ninja Gaiden.
DeleteSo the Aladdin project is abandoned officially?
DeleteNot to my knowledge. As far as I know, the project has merely been paused in favor of Gatchaman and Ninja Gaiden because (apparently) those are easier to make.
DeleteThough on the other hand, failed projects are rarely officially canceled and just silently disappear. Time will tell what Aladdin's fate will be.
Hopefully Swan is one of those red clad beauties in front of him.....
ReplyDeleteSsshhh....no spoiler >-<
DeleteOh Noes I did it again...
DeleteSuperb quality as always! Big fan of Gatchaman, super happy about this project!
ReplyDelete