Shadow Rangers/Giga will always be our primary focus. The problem is, SR/Gaia is a big projects, needs longer time to be made. And now SR0 part 2 needs even longer times for preparation (since it has elf worlds setting) That's why we release these megamix comics for a time between.
Also because you started on your own on these smaller chapters during the past few months when you were insanely busy with work and only had bits and pieces of free time.
These comics made a nice distraction for you back then, now we're finishing them one by one, and then it's full focus on SR0 again!
Oh, and don't go calling them "Giga" Rangers too! XD
holy crap. seriously man, that might have been the best comic you've EVER done. some really evil awesome corruption! my only complaint is minor really, in that i wish we saw what rikku's corrupted form looked like OR if yuna would have had to have scarified rikku to prove herself.
but again.. so fucking good. i think the short stories are a great thing to do once in a while.
Haha... Thank you so much. I planned to include Rikku's evil look on the comic, but I decide to put it later on blog. Since this comic is focused on Yuna, Pryka and "Fake" Seymour. I don't want Rikku to damage the focus here. What? Yuna killed Rikku? No, we don't want to see mpgrey go mad into his berserk Super Saiyan's mode... that would be too dangerous... really...>_<
Sure, there's still two megamix's for your pleasures.
Yes, that's exactly it. Everyone should know by now how the g9 team has a nasty tendency to make comics bigger and bigger (FFX started with 40 pages!) and if we had given Rikku some proper time, it would've meant an increase in pages too. We could've done that, sure, but then it wouldn't be a "shorter" story anymore! >_<
I think it's fine like this by leaving her exact fate up to the imagination of the reader.
I like that is is a short comic ! looks very nice Is Filthy Fantasy a computer game? I have no idea over the background story! But you make a good job! too no go to deep into the story! when is the next short story coming :)
Filthy Fantasy is our own parody name of Final Fantasy.
The Final Fantasy series is indeed a series of computer games, made for videogame consoles but also available on the pc. This comic is a parody of the tenth game in the series (made for the Playstation 2) and features our made-up events that take place after the story of the game.
has the number behind the Filthy Fantasy (X or Filthy Fantasy VII) a meaning? Is it connected with the game or is you plan too make a comic story! so that we will see more of that story in the future! maybe that FF X will fight FF VII or something like that! nice story!
The numbers simply refer to the games they were based on. This new comic featuring Yuna was based on Final Fantasy X and the older comic featuring Tifa was based on Final Fantasy VII. (Obviously because those are the games the characters originate from.)
Both G9 and myself are big fans of the Final Fantasy series so it's certainly possible that there will be another Filthy Fantasy in the future, but for now, we should really, really, SERIOUSLY get back to our main series SR0 and later Gaia 6! ^_^ (Though there might be a Resident Evil story in the pipeline...)
thank you for that hard work! I was not sure when it comes out! you have not % on your web page! but I think it is better this way! I see that you post some picture of Resident Evil on you website will we see a comic of it? how big will it be? how long must we wait? is it one story comic? how far are you with the story?
In all honesty, I still know next to nothing about the Resident Evil comic. That's still G9's little secret. From what I understand, it should be a really small one, so don't get your hopes up for a big, epic story. As it is now, the ball is in G9's court again. I have no pages left to edit so I'm waiting for more news, just like all of you.
And about the % on this blog, we used to have it (just like the H3N blog) but we took it down because many people (G9 included! ^^) got confused by its meaning and considered it a sort of "promise" instead of a "current state". It's no secret that we aren't very skilled in keeping promises (because of the chaotic, impulsive way in which we work) so the % bar didn't really have a purpose, also because we keep changing the size of the comic, making the % show an incorrect number.
G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).
Is there a link?
ReplyDeleteWTF! Why this amazing work only has 1.8 rate on g.e-hentai?
ReplyDeleteThis is madness!
In all honesty, this surprised me too!
DeleteI know Final Fantasy fans can be really harsh but this certainly was an unexpected bad start!
Haha, what did I tell you yesterday.
DeleteIt's okay mp, oh by the way, Yuna's eyes color was wrong! Some fans corrected it on g.e comments.
I can't find it on g.e :S
ReplyDeletesame I cant find it on g-e hentai a link would be really helpful right now
ReplyDeleteWe cannot provide a direct link for now.
ReplyDeleteTo see the comic, please go to e-hentai or exhentai and simply search for the g9comics tag to find it.
eh I liked it despite some of the errors it had. I also hope that this means you're going to now focus primarily on Shadow Rangers 0 and Giga Rangers
ReplyDeleteShadow Rangers/Giga will always be our primary focus.
DeleteThe problem is, SR/Gaia is a big projects, needs longer time to be made.
And now SR0 part 2 needs even longer times for preparation (since it has elf worlds setting)
That's why we release these megamix comics for a time between.
Also because you started on your own on these smaller chapters during the past few months when you were insanely busy with work and only had bits and pieces of free time.
DeleteThese comics made a nice distraction for you back then, now we're finishing them one by one, and then it's full focus on SR0 again!
Oh, and don't go calling them "Giga" Rangers too! XD
I read the new comic!
ReplyDeleteExcellent work!!
Thank you. Glad that you like it.
Deletevery nice!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Deleteholy crap. seriously man, that might have been the best comic you've EVER done. some really evil awesome corruption! my only complaint is minor really, in that i wish we saw what rikku's corrupted form looked like OR if yuna would have had to have scarified rikku to prove herself.
ReplyDeletebut again.. so fucking good. i think the short stories are a great thing to do once in a while.
looking forward to the rest of the mega mix!
Haha...
DeleteThank you so much.
I planned to include Rikku's evil look on the comic, but I decide to put it later on blog.
Since this comic is focused on Yuna, Pryka and "Fake" Seymour.
I don't want Rikku to damage the focus here.
What? Yuna killed Rikku? No, we don't want to see mpgrey go mad into his berserk Super Saiyan's mode... that would be too dangerous... really...>_<
Sure, there's still two megamix's for your pleasures.
For now please enjoy Violet and FFX:Another Sin.
Yes, that's exactly it. Everyone should know by now how the g9 team has a nasty tendency to make comics bigger and bigger (FFX started with 40 pages!) and if we had given Rikku some proper time, it would've meant an increase in pages too.
DeleteWe could've done that, sure, but then it wouldn't be a "shorter" story anymore! >_<
I think it's fine like this by leaving her exact fate up to the imagination of the reader.
Simply... Awesome.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Glad that you like it.
Deleteis there a second part planned?
ReplyDeleteor will we see her frend also corrupt?
Maybe one picture of her:)
nice comic Thanks!
No, it's only a one shot comic.
DeleteRikku's corrupted look, maybe I'll upload it on pixiv or this blog.
Thank you.
Thanks
DeleteI will waiting of it ! :-)
I like that is is a short comic !
ReplyDeletelooks very nice
Is Filthy Fantasy a computer game?
I have no idea over the background story!
But you make a good job! too no go to deep into the story!
when is the next short story coming :)
Filthy Fantasy is our own parody name of Final Fantasy.
DeleteThe Final Fantasy series is indeed a series of computer games, made for videogame consoles but also available on the pc.
This comic is a parody of the tenth game in the series (made for the Playstation 2) and features our made-up events that take place after the story of the game.
has the number behind the Filthy Fantasy (X or Filthy Fantasy VII) a meaning?
ReplyDeleteIs it connected with the game or is you plan too make a comic story!
so that we will see more of that story in the future! maybe that FF X will fight FF VII or something like that!
nice story!
The numbers simply refer to the games they were based on. This new comic featuring Yuna was based on Final Fantasy X and the older comic featuring Tifa was based on Final Fantasy VII. (Obviously because those are the games the characters originate from.)
DeleteBoth G9 and myself are big fans of the Final Fantasy series so it's certainly possible that there will be another Filthy Fantasy in the future, but for now, we should really, really, SERIOUSLY get back to our main series SR0 and later Gaia 6! ^_^
(Though there might be a Resident Evil story in the pipeline...)
nice too hear!
Deleteand thanks for the fast answer!
wish you a nice day!
thank you for that hard work!
ReplyDeleteI was not sure when it comes out! you have not % on your web page!
but I think it is better this way!
I see that you post some picture of Resident Evil on you website will we see a comic of it?
how big will it be?
how long must we wait?
is it one story comic?
how far are you with the story?
In all honesty, I still know next to nothing about the Resident Evil comic. That's still G9's little secret. From what I understand, it should be a really small one, so don't get your hopes up for a big, epic story.
DeleteAs it is now, the ball is in G9's court again. I have no pages left to edit so I'm waiting for more news, just like all of you.
And about the % on this blog, we used to have it (just like the H3N blog) but we took it down because many people (G9 included! ^^) got confused by its meaning and considered it a sort of "promise" instead of a "current state".
It's no secret that we aren't very skilled in keeping promises (because of the chaotic, impulsive way in which we work) so the % bar didn't really have a purpose, also because we keep changing the size of the comic, making the % show an incorrect number.
Great read :D
ReplyDeleteCould use a bit more Rikku, though (sequel?)