I'm sorry, I remember I receive an email from one of my comic readers, he was asked me to do some egg-pod, plants, alien something corruption/transformation.
And hey! I found a good pods obj on the net (Yes it's legally free! ^_^)
Now I tried to do something like that for my comic, so, any of you can you help me? (I'm not really into these things tho' I can't finish my apple pie when rendering these pics... >_<)
1. Are those eggs should be on one size? you know all the pods have the same size/some variations?
2. It can be hanged right? not always on the floor? just like in the movies?
3. The corruption is, like someone is mesmerized with those things? Can someone send me some examples about these things?
It's still on early stage, so still need some time to finish... after Gaia 5 of course...
Some early examples.
(Sorry, I'm absolutely new on these kind of pics, maybe you'll find them really bad... >_< I am just trying...T_T)
And about vore things, is it ok if I render uhm, the girl inside the pod? ( Click to open the pics, sorry if it's too explicit or something, esp you! Yes you Timmy! Don't ever try to open it! esp in front of your parents! ^_^)
You know being transformed inside, because if I'm not wrong extreme gore / vore are prohibited on g.e-hentai?
Thanks for your answer.
@mpgrey: I still need more time for the fighting scenes... >_< sorry about the delay...





Those early renders look promising, and I don't think those are bound to stand on the ground. A mix of the two (on the ceiling and the ground) would even be more of an infestation.
ReplyDeleteAs for the size, all should be of the same size.
I don't think Vore is prohibited on g.e-hentai, however Gore is. Although I doubt you would ever fall into gore drawings (which I find disgusting btw, but some people like that kind of things) :)
Keep up the good work !
Ok! thank you!
DeleteI don't know if you know the movie "species" but if you need some ideas, you might find a few in scenes from "species 1": here http://www.vkstreaming.com/vk-streaming-epouvante-horreur/1175-la-mutante-streaming.html at 14:20 and 17:20 min
ReplyDeleteand from "species 2":
here http://www.220.ro/trailer/Species-2-RoSub-Part4/RY2R4UpPs8/ at 8:50 min.
I hope it will help
I watched the first species, don't really like where the girl kill lots of people like that... >_<
DeleteThank you for the answer btw.
f it's, for example defloration (blood) I think it's sexy, aside from that, gore for me has nothing to do with eroticism and is repulsive.
ReplyDeleteWhoa? With bloods? No no no, I don't do gore thing.
DeleteI mean, the pods just to transform right? Not killing her?
i think you can show the transformation inside the plant but i find the plant render not too amazing i thinkthe plant's shell should be more of a translucent texture instead of the current brown and rough one. Then inside the plant should have some light green liquid or so? =D batman poison ivy ftw. But i like the last pic though with the woman sticking out of the plant but hopefully the plant would seem more attractive next time =P!
ReplyDeleteOh, it should be translucent huh?
DeleteSo it'll be more like alien egg pod?
Hmm... let's see...
Thanks for the answer guys!
Check the pod out in this online comic sample page. I really liked this story as it has a lot of corruption in it. The corrupted gain the power to mesmerize other women and lure them into the pod and they are enhanced and corrupted there.
ReplyDeletehttp://3dmonsterstories.com/images/the_coming_pg211.jpg
And maybe you could add insects like in this story to go along with the infestation.
http://3dmonsterstories.com/FreeBugControl/FreeBugControl_idx.html
Thank you Sohta,
DeleteHmm, it's not what I had in my mind in term of graphic style, but I like the story idea, when suddenly we have someone we know (one of our main characters...female one...of course >_<)get out from inside the pod, whoohooo!
but thanks anyway!
The pods could transform people that are pulled in or dragged in. How to do it? Besides the physical push, you can use tentacles or maybe mind control spores. Once inside the pod, it shouldd secrete a powerful narcotic or paralizing agent as the transformation starts. On how to transform the "victim" you have endless options but something vegetal like greenish flesh could be appropiate.
ReplyDeleteThat's the main problem, how to make a scene inside the pod.
DeleteI've seen some JAV with tentacles, and it show that inside has lots of tentacles, slimy, like that.
It would be VEEEEEERRRRRYYY HAAAARRRDDDD to be rendered...
So I should find another way to render them... >_<
How to lure them into the pod, yes you are right we can use tentacles, or even some hypnotic trance / spores, that will do.
I don't think you should make it so hard for yourself and insist on rendering the happenings inside the pod.
DeleteThere exist lots of these kinds of comics or other series of pictures (also a truckload of them on pixiv, usually done with 3d Custom Girl), and it's always (basically) like this:
-shot of girl
-shot of pod
-series of shots of girl being dragged into the pod or absorbed by the pod
-shot of (full) pod
-series of shots of pod slowly opening and transformed girl getting out/being released
-shot(s) of transformed girl
The effect is the same as it would be if you took the insane trouble of rendering the exact transformation that happens inside the pod, so don't worry about that.
Note that this doesn't mean that I'm telling you to do the exact same as others have done, but you don't have to re-invent the wheel with your experimental first attempt at doing this.
And as Sohta has done too, I've sent you pics from 3dmonsterstories as well: they're all from that artist. We can't help but fall back on this guy for references to this particular stuff as he seems to be the expert on this.
ARGH! Just realized there are attachments on your email >_<
DeleteSorry...my bad...
Thanks!
what if the girls get sprayed with some kind of web or cum that will wrap them until form a cocoon.
ReplyDeleteand for the scene inside the cocoon you can make them get corrupted in their mind visualisation like the division #4
http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=45637&g2_serialNumber=2
I prefer when the girl is getting traped inside the pod instead being a cocoon,
DeleteOw, I haven's seen it.
Thanks for your idea.
One suggestion I would give is not worrying about the TF inside the plant but more so the after effects on its victim. I'd love to see these women coming out of the pods as green half plant half human with there minds warped for sex and turning others. Also if you were to go with that theme you could add different plant theme corruptions and TF's to each girl. EX. One with tentacles on her back, one with spore/ pheremone. Gas, one with spike thorns etc.
ReplyDeleteWhat is pheremone?
DeleteI don't really like girls with spike thorns actually ^_^
A Pheromone is a type of smell that lures others. Kinda like an aphrodisiac. This sounds like a cool idea minus the spikes
DeleteWoah, cool... ^_^
DeleteYeah, I don't really like spikes in my characters head... just like someone from x-men...forgot the character name.
any chance of gaia 5 being released this week?
ReplyDeleteNot any higher than 0%, unfortunately.
DeleteI also don't recommend holding your breath for a release next week: you won't survive that and the world still needs you!
Can't you make the pod clear from the angle you want to show and keep the background of the pod solid? Like we're looking through the pod.
ReplyDeleteIf not then maybe make it so the lighting is in behind the captive and the shadow is seen from the outside.
That's a good idea, but it means three times works, first render with an invicible pod, and one with visible pod, last photoshop time.
DeleteMaybe I should find another way.
Should just leave the pods solid, I think leaving some of it to imagination is a good thing.
ReplyDeleteAgree ^_^
DeleteGaia 5 % % % ????????
ReplyDeleteCertainly more than the 75% currently shown, but nowhere close to 100% yet.
DeleteWe have a slight delay, but one with reasons you guys hopefully like: we aim to make a certain scene more epic than previously planned.
So yes, we are taking our sweet time, but the end result will be worth it (hopefully...).
hope to have some updates on GAIA 5 =P really hope to see it soon!
ReplyDeleteI can put updates, but it will be a major spoiler, so I think it's better to wait until it get released.
DeleteSorry for the delay.
Whats the percentage (Approximately)?
ReplyDeleteIt's either 83.487% or 84.193%...we're still not entirely sure.
DeleteBut in all seriousness, it's somewhere at 80-85%.
Most pages are ready, a few short scenes consisting of a few pages are still left and one other scene still needs working on.
After that, the text editing can begin as well as the hunt for small (or big) visual mistakes. But that's usually not a long process.
Don't worry: it'll be uploaded right away when it's fully ready. We're not purposely waiting until the moon is in the right position.
So maybe we can get an April Release??
DeleteApril is a definite release!
DeleteWe're still in the middle of March so there "may" be a small chance of a release at the very end of this month (unlikely, but we can always hope), but we'll definitely manage to be ready in April.
Unless G9 gets a massive data crash or gets abducted by aliens...
>_<
DeleteYeah, I think early April is possible.
Can we have more some preview of Gaia 5?
ReplyDeleteOw... it seems you can't really wait any longer... >_<
DeleteOk, I'll put some renders then...
Hope that won't be such spoiler.
Hey man. Absolutely love the pod idea; please go with it. The renders look fantastic.
ReplyDeleteAlso, as far as I understand it, vore is only when something is being eaten. I mean, they are dying from the act. I've seen a lot of stuff on g.e-hentai that's pod-like, and it's never considered vore.
A problem i see is how this plant/creature is supposed to get its victims inside itself. A solution could be tendrils that hangs down from the plant/creature when it is open. The victim then get tangled up in the tendrils and the more the victim struggles the more ensnared she gets. And after i while the tendrils is being pulled back inside and the victims follows and the creatures/plant then close arond the victim. The victim struggles for i while and then ends and the plant/creature start doing its thing. question is, what does the creature/plant get from doing this?
ReplyDelete