Updates and some correction.

49 G9Comics
First, I'm sorry to make some confusion on the blogs.

The G9Shop that I put on top of the blog (Removed for now) is my next project.
It's not finished yet, since me and mpgrey is busy for finishing Gaia 5.

The comics on the shop, once again, is not finished.

I'll put the G9shop again when it's ready for sale, sorry for the trouble.


For Gaia 5 updates:



Can you guess him?



By the way, there's also a great updates on Shinra's blog too , you can check his new pictures there.
Check it out!


Post a Comment

49 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Oh it looks jumy. Im almoast as hyped for this as i am for the "Witcher 3" next year. Oh by the way G9, you really should make a youtube video where we can se you using DAZ in your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine, because even g9shop is gone. I will still hit donate button when GAIA 5 released.
    Keep your goodwork G9.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G9Shop will back online when everything is finished.
      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Picture number 3, HE IS THE DARK LORD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. laura sieht sehr nett auf. Ist das ein Symbiont auf den Rücken oder vieleicht (bagworm/ inchworm)?
    Ist das mehr eine insect oder reptil tf?
    Wie lang müssen wir warten bis es Rauskommt,
    ein Monat oder 2 monate oder mehr?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa! German? Guten Tag?

      Es tut mir leid, ich kann nicht sprechen Deutsch. (sorry if this sentence is wrong...blame google translate for that.) ^_^

      Delete
  5. laura looks very nice. Is that a symbiote on the back or maybe (bagworm / inchworm)?
    Is this more of an insect or reptile tf?
    How long we have to wait until it Comes Out,
    a month or 2 months or more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can say that G9's working speed has positively surprised me beyond anything I expected for this long issue.
      I think it's very safe to say that there is NO way it'll take longer than 2 months.
      I even think it's reasonable to say it won't take longer than a month, but please don't pin me down on this.

      A lot will have to do with the amount of time it'll take to polish the whole issue up (correcting the grammar, improving the punctuation, changing size, shape, and location of some text balloons...that sort of stuff), and carefully scanning all the pictures for possible mistakes.
      Correcting some rendering mistakes such as random colored artifacts popping up out of nowhere, re-rendering some pictures because of some weird poses or weirder faces (I have seen a Sophie with a face so scary, it still gives me nightmares! >_<) also understandably takes a bit of time.

      What usually happens is that I send G9 a big e-mail mentioning all these small tidbits, then he goes to work on it, fixing everything and sending the new version to me....and then I spot more mistakes that I handily didn't see before. This process repeats a few times (:P), and then we're done! \o/

      Bottom line: it always feels more "almost done" to me than it turns out to be. But even so, a release a month from now should be realistic....hoffentlich.

      Delete
    2. I can't promise it yet... I'm doing as fast as I can. But you know I have to go work too, so I can't do more than 5 hours a day. And the renders took longer time than usual since the scenes is more and more complex on some part.

      @mpgrey

      A MONTH????? YOU!!! ARRRGHHHHHHHHHH.....

      Delete
  6. Picture number 3, HE IS Lucian

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks great!!

    anyone wanna recommend some good recent corruption comics to hold me and others over in the meantime???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comics? I don't know, but hentai manga, there's some on g.e-hentai.
      My fav are always Chuuka Naruto's and Mukai Masayoshi's
      But there are a few good corruption mangas too (mostly are mind break rather than corruption or mind control)

      Delete
    2. I think you'll like my comic, "Astral Boy VS Vultura", just started in MCComix.com, written by me (as Lokito), rendered by Mitru. It's a corruption comic in the vein of G9's work. It just came out yesterday and has already set a site record for views (1,325) by a long shot. Here are links for two different covers (http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=113039&g2_imageViewsIndex=3) and (http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=113940&g2_imageViewsIndex=3).

      Delete
  8. Picture number 3, Vora's new appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vora ????
    25% one day???
    how many pictures are 25% in 2 days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course not a day, I forgot to update it. >_<

      But, my percentage number is ...not as accurate as you think... It's based on the page number. But it still need some postwork and blabla... so ...still a long way to go...


      Delete
  10. who is Vora ? is she a Ranger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is the one with "chicken-wuzz" hair style.

      Delete
  11. looking great as usual g9 hope to see it real soon esp the corruption and transformation portion! =D tell emperor to corrupt a ranger this issue as well! =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks good, looks really goooooood.
    Dammit you impress me with your speed, I still don't know how you can render that fast.
    you will have release Gaia 5 and 6 that I will still working on the same chapter,

    How big's gonna be this chapter ?

    I knew something would happen with Vora. GG

    What's the G9Shop ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fast what? THose pics was took a long time to render >_<
      If those pics were fast, I've been finished the comic already T_T
      Not as big as your last chapter. Ive decide to split it into two chapter.
      Yes, something happened to him, always...
      Just my future plan. ^_^

      Delete
  13. who is the girl in picture 4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't be fun if I tell you all ^_^

      Will kept a secret for now.

      Delete
  14. I don´t get it, who is Vora ?
    please give me link to an old picture;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://g9comics.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-teaser-major-spoiler-suggestion.html
      Picture number 5.
      Your Vora is playing with Mimi.

      Delete
  15. why is Lucian back to his old form in the last picture ? change of mind or twist in the plot ? ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ow, it seems this hair style make a lot of confussion, I'll change his hair style back then... >_<

      Delete
    2. No need to do that. This is just one picture. If we see it in context with the rest of the pages, it'll all seem normal again and there won't be confusion.

      Delete
    3. and I won't say anything, no one will notice.
      I know how hard it is to be consistant in the story and in the picture at the same time :-/

      Delete
    4. It's not even a matter of consistency in this case. It's just a case of someone with long hair deciding to tie it up at times, and not tying it up at other times.
      Nothing else! >_<
      It would be similar if G9 would release a new picture showing Sophie wearing different clothes than what she's wearing in the first pic above. We'd consider that perfectly normal because people don't wear the same clothes every single day....at least I don't, or am I the exception? ;P

      But just seeing this one picture with a different hairstyle, it's understandable that it's possible to get confused.
      I mean, I asked G9 the very same question about changing his mind about Lucian's hair...^_^

      Delete
    5. no no you're right, I had not think about that but I'm doing exactly the same in my comics ^^

      Delete
  16. I hate Vora. Such an annoying character. I really hope one of the rangers kill him, very badly. And that explosion looks great, a little weird, but still awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please, don´t split Gaia 5 and 6 into two chapter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see what the problem would be.
      It's not as if any pages will be lost or any other changes will be made; it's merely a way of releasing the new issue earlier, rather than make you wait needlessly longer until everything is done.

      Delete
    2. You won't know if this chapter is split or not, split is just from how the story will be divided into chapters, just like chapter 1 - 4.
      It won't have any changes to the storyline or etc.

      Delete
  18. Looks great cant wait to see it finnished! Will a ranger be completely corrupted in this issue!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Replies
    1. NO, what Super Saiyan do in my comics anyway >_<
      Ka-me-hame-ha!!!! (down-quarter circle back-front + punch, hahaha miss my super famicom)

      Delete
  20. how long will gaia 5 be around 100+ pages or the 200+ super issue?

    ReplyDelete
  21. If i put everything in one chapter, it will be around 250-300 pages, that's why I made it in two chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, so GAIA 5 will have 125+ pages.

    ReplyDelete
  23. will there be any updates this week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not likely. About 80% of the pages are done, but we're still tinkering around with some scenes to make them flow better and make them more "epic". Especially the couple of pages that can be seen as the climax of this chapter need some work.
      But rest assured: we're working on Gaia 5 every day.

      Delete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).