I am sorry to say this, but she dosn't look evil at all... She smiles sweetly, she looks cute to me... Maybe i'm wrong, but she needs a more sinister look :/
Hahaha, you are right, but I did that on purpose, This is only for uhm what is it... fanpic? You know just for fun, not involved in the story or something, so I think to make her smile cutely/sweetly will be fun (and make her more... pretty/lovely?). But thanks again for your critics, She'll have more sinister look when she is involved in the story though... You don't have to be so sorry. ^_^
G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).
OH MY GOOOOOOD !!!
ReplyDeleteJust one word : Awesome !
You're awesome and this picture is awesome :)
Really thank you for that :)
Thank You very much,
DeleteYou're welcome ^_^
great pic! cant wait for the next comic to start!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry to say this, but she dosn't look evil at all... She smiles sweetly, she looks cute to me...
ReplyDeleteMaybe i'm wrong, but she needs a more sinister look :/
Hahaha, you are right, but I did that on purpose, This is only for uhm what is it... fanpic? You know just for fun, not involved in the story or something, so I think to make her smile cutely/sweetly will be fun (and make her more... pretty/lovely?).
DeleteBut thanks again for your critics, She'll have more sinister look when she is involved in the story though... You don't have to be so sorry. ^_^