No title

6 G9Comics
Hello!

It's weekend already... and I still have not finished 1 chapter yet...@_@
So, for a while, I'll post some of the finished picture to share !

1. It's the final GAIA Rangers suit! (Yes, it's final! I really spent a lot of times designed the helmet part...ARGHHHH! very frustrating, until I found a "megaman helmet" on share cg! Thank you for the modeller! You have done a great job!


As you can see, the helmet is basically the Megaman helmet, I just add the visor and the mouth part.
Hope you like it!

2. I'll try to put some after-effects to the picture, this time I'll put some motion blur, hope you like it too. It is not as complicated as I thought ^_^. By the way, can you see the difference ?

without motion blur
with motion blur


3. GAIA Yellow and GAIA Pink in action !



Tags

Post a Comment

6 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Very nice, it looks like it is coming along nicely. I love the dungeon look, it kind of reminds me of a Silent Hill level :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you very much.
      Yes, I love "The Old Original" Silent Hill very much, but not these days "next gen - Silent Hill"
      Ah, miss that good old survival horror games (Silent Hill, Resident Evil)... Sorry OOT ^_^

      Delete
  2. great work any chance of some more pics of evil white ranger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Still want her? Never thought she has so many fans...

      Delete
  3. hello !

    wonderful works as always !! i'm not a big fan of motion blur however :)

    I'm a big fan of evil white ranger to^^ my dream : A full picture of evil white ranger with sexy dark armor and thigh shoes^^

    ps : sorry for my bad english

    ReplyDelete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).