May we have some information about wuxia project? We know literately nothing about it except some pics. Is it going to be a huge comic? Around how many pages are you guys intend to make? 200 or 300? We definitely need some news
It'll be a single release comic, not a series for sure. I plan around 200 pages. The project is way too time consuming than I thought before. It's way too complicated >_<
G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).
Can we get a corrupted Sophie / Mei update? Thanks
ReplyDeleteCorrupted Leona too!!
ReplyDeleteMay we have some information about wuxia project? We know literately nothing about it except some pics. Is it going to be a huge comic? Around how many pages are you guys intend to make? 200 or 300? We definitely need some news
ReplyDeleteIt'll be a single release comic, not a series for sure. I plan around 200 pages. The project is way too time consuming than I thought before. It's way too complicated >_<
Deleteany corrupted gaia rangers
Deletehavent see them for so long
Yes pls
DeleteThank you for the information, G9! I’m looking forward to this new great work!
Delete