Ninja Gaiden's...gaiden?

9 G9Comics

 



Aladdin's project really made me frustrated.

There's one scene I had in mind that I really want to render, but my PC spec right now really doesn't allow that.

The Vram, RAM, processor, etc don't have enough power to render that.

And also one of the Scene's model weirdly enough is not compatible with Octane render.

(https://www.daz3d.com/temple-of-sand, for anyone who want to try it in Octane)

To add problems, Jasmine wardrobe is...problematic, since I need to use Dforce to drap the outfit.

So, I decide to switch to something that I can render quite fast (hopefully).

It's not final, but I'm trying to make a Ninja Gaiden's parody.


Post a Comment

9 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. You do whatever is most satisfying for you to make. The quality is always there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we support your great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. G9 is working on multiple new mini stories, both commissions and own projects.
      Another story has been completed and I'll put it on e-hentai and Pixiv soon: the full version of a commissioned extra scene (21 story pages) of the Zerion comic.
      (May not be to everyone's tastes here because it's mostly femdom material and has some very explicit content.)
      G9 put it on Patreon yesterday already. I'm waiting for one more page before I'll upload it to the other websites.

      Delete
    2. you guys should add a Patreon block to the side of the blog so more people will easily know about it. should be at the top above the Wiki link

      Delete
    3. It's okay i have a thing for such fetish I absolutely love femdom

      Delete
  4. Wow!Hope to see it.Would it be uploaded today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had expected to do so, but I didn't receive anything today.
      Maybe tomorrow.

      Delete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).