Not with great precision. At the moment, G9 is still busy with the Aladdin comic but running into some problems because his pc can't handle the scenes he has in mind. On the side, another mini comic is being made. That one may be done relatively soon.
I haven't seen any page yet, so I can't tell you anything more.
G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).
oooh this is awesome
ReplyDeletecan u tell us when your next original comic is coming?
Not with great precision.
DeleteAt the moment, G9 is still busy with the Aladdin comic but running into some problems because his pc can't handle the scenes he has in mind.
On the side, another mini comic is being made. That one may be done relatively soon.
I haven't seen any page yet, so I can't tell you anything more.
:(
Deleteman im dying for an original new g9mp comic :(
Eliza doesn't count? That one is still quite recent and even turned into a Gaia side story.
Delete