And to all who celebrate Lunar New Year, 恭喜发财!
It's been a while since the last update.
I was really busy with my jobs and some nasty problem with the ISP...so I really have no time to continue Gaia for a while (not comic related).
But now I have some time to continue.
I only have about a day in a week to do some little rendering. But at least I can continue with it.
Really sorry about that.
So in a meanwhile, enjoy.







Oh my god!! G9 u have no idea how long I have been waiting for GAIA 6 updates!! Woots!! They look great!! Would love for a close up of Emma but her outfit looks spectacular!! Can't wait really!!
ReplyDeleteUpdated with closeup Emma.
DeleteNicely done g9
ReplyDeleteWould love to see it soon~ Cheers
Thanks!
Deletereally nice renders! keep it up!
ReplyDeleteWow �� is the best comics
ReplyDeleteUhm... the comic hasn't been released yet, but thanks! >_<
DeleteYes!!! It looks so good!
ReplyDeleteSo...beautiful :')
ReplyDeleteHi Xhion! Thank you.
DeleteAwesome job g9 XD
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
ReplyDelete新年快乐
就祝你鸡年大吉吧
新年快乐!
Delete谢谢你的祝福。
好污,后面别带吧啊,大兄呆。
DeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteAll these renders are amazing!!
Keep up the good work g9!
What is the completion of GAIA 6 currently? Half?
Thank you!
DeleteNope, it's hard to talk about % for now, I've been rendering about 400 pictures, but I haven't made a fix pages yet. Maybe in a month I can talk about percentage.
Have been waiting for gaia 6 updates for months! Glad its here and its great!
ReplyDeleteGlad that you love them. Thank you.
DeleteHow close would u say your are to fin? Can't wait till it comes out
ReplyDeleteNot really close unfortunately >_<
Delete:(
DeleteGreat additions! OMG they look so good! For some reasons the bad girls just look better
ReplyDeleteOf course, it's obvious that D.E take care those girls better than Gaia HQ. D.E give them more enough time and money for their beauty treatment >_<
DeleteLong live D.E!!!
Looks great man! Can't wait to see more delicious corruption, long live dark emperor! I worship evil girlsss :D
ReplyDelete太棒了 我好喜欢
ReplyDeleteEmma is great ! as we know, she is snake, and mimi is spider ,so what the other girls ?
ReplyDelete祝福你,朋友 ,希望新的一年你越来越好
The others are still perfectly human (and elf) and would like to stay that way.
DeleteThe Dark Emperor may disagree though...
Isn't that typical. No respect for authority. Well hopefully his imperial dark majesty will be successful in his endeavour and his plan for the world will come to fruition.
DeleteHmmm, such a wise comment from Kain... >_<
DeleteIf I remember correctly, black-raven, blue-plant, pink-spider, yellow-snake, red - ?
DeleteWow those are some awesome renders! Great job!
ReplyDeleteHot Emma:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=61211112&page=5
Can't wait to see her in action!
Wowee
ReplyDeleteGaia 6 soon pls!
what is happened to Emma nose (Thin), is this part of the second corruption of her ?
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeletewoo cant wait for this
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great. Love the updates! Feel better my dude!
ReplyDeleteGreat updates! Hope to see more soon!!
ReplyDeleteT.T any updates? (don't mean to stress you though g9!)
ReplyDeleteNothing to mention about Gaia, no. Still stuck waiting for a breakthrough idea to make certain pictures and scenes flashier.
DeleteIn the meantime, he has been working on the models of some old familiar faces, updating them to Genesis 3 standards. I'm sure there will be a new topic showing these results soon. ;)
This may be off topic but... Where do (both of you) stand on moral denegeration?
ReplyDeleteIf I remember at least G9 likes netorare (I'm not sure about mpgrey) and since corruption-netorare is sometimes connected to moral (Specially on a couple of Sanbun Kyoden works), I was just wondering...
Moral degeneration on its own is not a fetish of mine. It's not something that needs to be the goal in the story for me. I do like the "evil transformation" type of corruption however, and I see moral degeneration more as a potential tool that can be used to get to evil transformation. So I like it as a sort of midway point in a process but not as the ultimate goal in the story itself.
DeleteWow...how did I miss the question here? Sorry for the late reply >_<
DeleteI prefer a moral degeneration compared to the mind controlling only theme. In my opinion Moral Degeneration is one of the result of the brainwashing/corruption.
It has the max impact on the characters. It changes the character point of view, moral codes. It has more interesting story compared to the "robot minded" result.
Netorare is one of the example. (depends on the story).
Usually it's more like a process. A half way moral degeneration.
No worries XD
DeleteI couldn't agree more with you both (now I know why I love your stories so much XD)
Any updates soon will be marvellous
ReplyDeleteWill GAIA 6's release be any time soon? Hopefully it will make it in time for 4 years after GAIA 5?
ReplyDeleteThere is no way that a release is coming anytime soon, but there is some progress after a period of inactivity. Seems G9 has found his Gaia 6 thinking cap again.
Delete