Hi all!
I'm back (for a while >_<)
Still busy at works, so haven't progress far for the comic.
The good news is, I've prepared all the models now ^_^
Some of you, maybe has seen this new rendered pics on pixiv, but for some who don't, here you are!
Enjoy!
(And yes... it'll still take a long time to finish this big project >_<)
GAIA 6:












Great to have you back G9. Mp was horrible to us while you were gone. He forced us to watch Twillight and fifty shades of grey. It was horrible.
ReplyDeleteWell yes, I did indeed. I also considered making you watch a pink elephant parade, but I felt you wouldn't like it as much as I did.
DeleteXD
Delete@_@
DeleteMp! I told you to show Kain "Brokeback Mountain"! Not Fifty Shades of Grey or Twilight!
"broke" kinda sounds like break. Let´s give it a try.
DeleteA couple of hours later!
G9 you lied to me! There was no mind breaking in that movie.
Stunning news my friend . I'm very happy that you are back. I'm still missing you and your hotty artworks. Hope you will also find time for doing my requested matters. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, but I have been very busy lately >_<
DeleteHey there, boss. You picked a few weird pictures for this selection in your desire to catch up with a lot of new stuff. The Laura pic shows the wrong model without the mark below her eye, the last picture has the wrong Alayeh model, and the funny picture with Leona and Laura together is SR0 material.
ReplyDeleteYup! Like usual >_<
DeleteAmazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteNeed...moar xD looks great though!
ReplyDeleteThese are some good stuff man
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for GAIA 6~
ReplyDeletebrilliant work g9!
ReplyDeletenice quality!
ReplyDeletevery good work G9 but the eyes for Leona is a little bit scary
ReplyDeleteAgree that Leona looks a bit odd
Delete@ Anonymouses!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
Sweet man. GAIA 6 (Coming Soon) Hope to see it soon! (In the least pressurizing tone)
ReplyDeletegreat work G9!!
ReplyDeleteHey mr g9 will we get to see alayeh or jane have some scenes? Both of them did not have sexy time the last chapter
ReplyDeleteOf course, it's been a while since we have them both have fun.
DeleteAmy too.
cool! g9 is back!
ReplyDeleteGreat artworks, Emma is the hottest imho
ReplyDeleteEmma is great but Mimi is the hottest! XD
DeleteLOL. U guys ain't see nothing yet until Sophie is corrupted dudes
DeleteMIMI <3
DeleteYeah, i bet Sophie is the hottest.
ReplyDeleteLooking great G9.
ReplyDeleteWill Alister finally get his own girl? Twin tail girl is very cute.
I'm sure the Emperor would let him. He's been such a good minion!
It could look something like this:
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/315889ccd4/20466-15
from Hiro's "Beautiful Fencers Silky Stars"
;-)
Hey, nice reference for ideas.
DeleteSure thing, since Al is "clown" based, this could works.
Thanks a lot, HoC!
Always happy to help ;-)
Deletei think Sophie will be the best when she is corrupted... but for now mimi rocks the most! corrupted mei I am sure will also be damn hot
ReplyDeleteYes Mei raven corruption should be excellent!!
Deletelol Leona neglected
ReplyDeletethese are some good models. coupled with mimi, sophie, mei, I think Emma and Leona's sister looks spectacular!
ReplyDeletehope gaia 6 isn't too far off
ReplyDeleteHow many months is your definition of far off?
Deleteas long as it isn't 3 years?
DeleteThat's actually really far IMO, but at least you wont be disappointed i guess
Deletegood things are worth waiting for but maybe a couple of months not 3 years omg that will be hardcore
DeleteI guess I'm the only one who finds Leona the hottest? Lol
ReplyDeleteCorrupted Emma and Mimi are prettyz
ReplyDeleteSplendid Job G9! Keep em coming!
ReplyDeletejust for the record, (g9, mp, shinra) maintains an excellent quality of plots and visuals in comics, and on moreover are free. many other artists maintains a lower quality and are paid sites. as well as other great artists have no blog and post on communities.
ReplyDeleteconsider.
all of you have decent tastes! most of g9's models are beautiful like transformed mimi and emma. exceptions include vora hahaha
ReplyDeleteAwesome man! Those are some really nice and hot pictures coupled with your previous ones!
ReplyDeletethe anticipation is killing me D:
ReplyDeleteSuper excited for GAIA 6!!
ReplyDeleteI think to manage expectations, GAIA 6 is probably still in its early stages of production where G9 probably only has the models ready (due to the technical fault in the past) and perhaps some parts of the storyline and speech figured out. Thus it would be impractical and unrealistic to expect GAIA 6 anytime soon. Nevertheless, it's good to be eager for it. Maybe G9 or Mp would like to clarify on the progression, this is just my observation from your comments haha. It would be a very nice surprise if you spring out a: "Hey we are already 50% done with GAIA 6!" :3
ReplyDeleteYou're right on the mark. We're nearing the end of june, which means that july is coming up, which means that little to nothing will be done because of real life work.
DeleteIt's unfortunate, but this is a recurring issue each july and december.
G9's work is such that work pressure is at its peak during the holiday periods.
So yes, it's good to know that everyone is so excited, but comic work will be at a near or complete standstill in july.
And with Shinra MIA, looks like we wont be getting any of this good stuff this year. What about xerion?
DeleteI think G9 is focusing on the release for GAIA 6? Xerion is halted for now if I am not mistaken. Well lets just all wait patiently for GAIA 6 then. I am sure the wait will be worth it especially with all the gorgeous models G9 has shown. One Mei and Sophie corruption coming up after 3 long years!
DeleteEver since the decision to focus on Gaia 6 first, no work has been put anymore in Zerion. As such, that comic still consists currently of 102 pages.
DeleteIt's nowhere near release status but this large number of finished pages at least ensures that it won't end in the "Lost in development" folder.
thank you mp for the clarification. hope to see gaia 6 soon (whenever it's ready to be released of course)
Deletewoots with all these characters, gaia 6 is going to be terrific!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd you haven't even seen Vora yet!
Deletemimi and vora ftw! their scene in gaia 5 was bloody hilarious
Deleteagreed!
DeleteDE is one lucky man. He is gonna get a new queen from the GAIA Rangers? The GAIA Rangers are prettier than the Shadow Rangers!
ReplyDeleteyep Sophie when corrupted is definitely a babe
DeleteUnless her corruption makes her a genderswapped sumo wrestler...
DeleteLooks like we need teaser for Corrupted Sophie.
DeletePlease Mr G9, make it happens.
mpgrey: I believe G9 loves Sophie too much to do that to her!
DeleteTo Anonymous above: I agree to an extent! Maybe the theme of corruption but certainly not how she will look after the corruption that I think would best be left for the series! Boy am I looking forward to it!
Is plant-based corruption for Sophie still on the board or is her corruption theme going to be something else?
Delete+1 for plant corruption
DeleteLOL yup to what? Please not the genderswapped sumo wrestler haha anything but that T.T
DeleteSophie would be topless all the time!
DeleteNah stripping is actually one of the best moments
Delete+1 to genderswapped sumo wrestler pls.
DeleteI know it won't happened, but in case G9 will change his mind.
Or at least can be inserted into extra page or something.
On the record, MP is the one who start this blasphemy. Not us the anonymouses.
O.O
DeleteNoooooooooooooo
woah it will be super awesome if sophie (my fav ranger) gets a plant corruption!!
DeleteNAISE! Plant Corruption FTW
DeleteHoly cow! If G9 really goes the plant corruption route and with his skills... "Hallelujah!!!" No pressure though G9 I am sure whatever route u choose, Sophie will be great!!!
DeleteNope, I decided to make Sophie a genderswapped sumo wrestler, just like what mp said... lol...
Delete*Looks out window*
DeleteHmm...is that an angry mob with pitchforks approaching?
mpgrey is dead... so damn dead!!
DeleteOMG Sophie plant corruptn is gonna b so hot wew!
Delete好漂亮哦! 好期待看到这一期的 GAIA6
ReplyDelete大概什么时间可以完成啊,好期待(^་།^)
Delete大概。。。2016 冬天吧。
DeleteSweet! Winter 2016 that's brilliant G9! Keep up the good work
DeleteDying of anticipation! XD
Deleteyay!
DeleteMan, am a Brazilian fan of yours Hahaha, I love your work, but I think it could have been better without these changes, why we like the girls like ranger when they become creatures of darkness, it is as if you had killed them, why they are born totally different, it's like a new character appearing, and the girls you loved disappear, let's see if we will have a happy ending that, with them returning to normal !. you are 10!
ReplyDeleteHello there.
DeleteBe careful with what you're saying there: wishing for a happy ending with everyone returning to normal always seems to be a forbidden opinion, and I wouldn't want the same angry mob that pummeled me heading to Brazil as well. >_<
But that's not what you want ?, the good of the whole drama is a happy ending, I would find it strange if the end was tragic T_T, love mimi, want her back haha!
DeleteOMG Nooooo. I think the whole appeal of this genre is the corruption and transformation part of it! I feel they are better off corrupted and transformed!
DeleteI agree.
DeleteI far prefer a bad ending.
+1
DeleteYou see, Toshirou? A weird aspect of the corruption fetish is that a bad ending is considered a good ending, and a good ending is considered a bad ending...if that makes any sense.
DeleteYou use the word "tragic", but I don't think that is the correct word to use. Even after having their minds twisted and corrupted, the girls are perfectly happy with their new selves. They are not secretly suffering on the inside. In fact it's the other way around: they feel more liberated than ever before.
I personally do understand what you mean though. I also like the current Leona, Mei and Sophie and feel like rooting for them. They're trying so hard.
woah tat's some inception mind-fk going on right there bro. I think g9 has improved a lot where he manages to incorporate certain personalities of the char aft they are corrupted so u get the best of both worlds. that's why they don't end up like soulless dolls which we see so often in other comics which are nt as gd. corruption all the way
DeleteAff, give back my Mimi back now that you said it, really never see Mimi back, as I said, when they become creatures is as if they had died, so I never finished reading the Gaia 4 or 5, always get the 1,2,3, at least there still existed Mimi haha !, that tragic
Deleteshe more alive then ever when corrupted! no tragic corrupted mimi beauty
DeleteDo not say nonsense, innocent Mimi, fluffy never lose to this mimi arachnid, so liked the book 3, and nothing half of the book 4, like to be reading them again, I hope the book 6, the talent g9comic is indisputable, but I could have peppered the anal scenes, after only mimi had anal throughout the series. most positions were hidden and was doubt whether it was normal or anal sex !. But since I became g9comic fan, and to note their progress in the shadow zero ranger
DeleteWow! the Google Translate translation is horrible, look how many errors kkkkk agreement
Deleteit is not nonsense dude it is just my view just as you are entitled to yours... well you can keep re-reading GAIA 3 then! I am very confident most of the readers prefer corrupted Mimi anyways
DeleteDam str8 that corrupted Mimi is better
DeleteWhy would you want to un-corrupt on a corruption based blog?
DeleteAs GoT puts it, Winter is Coming!!!
ReplyDeleteYes Yes YES!!! Woots! Winter is gonna be awesome with GAIA 6 heating us up if u know what I mean (。•̀ᴗ-)✧
DeleteThese are some extraordinary work G9! Have not visited here in awhile as GAIA Rangers had stagnated for a long time. So I am pleasantly surprised when I came here and saw progress on GAIA 6!
ReplyDeleteThe new models look amazing, especially Mimi in your previous post, and I think GAIA 6 will be phenomenal. Cheers G9! Looking forward to GAIA 6 with much excitement and joy. This has just made my day.