In case you worried that SR0-2 will lack of money scenes.
SR0-2 Money Scenes Special Updates! (SPOILERS)
12
April 10, 2015
Yes, it's special for all of you, perverted fans out there >_<
Tags











Shit, shit, shit.
ReplyDeleteI love it G9 but it looks like two of the things that make fans always unhappy:
Hypnotised people with no expressions having sex/being corrupted -(> that's very bad. We want corruptions with heroines showing feelings! emotions! See their face go from afraid/disgusted to aroused/ecstatic and joyous)...
And sex scenes with no corruption (=> that's bad also).
I'm really worried for SR0 now.
I'm a bit torn.
ReplyDeleteI see the thing that looks like Dark Emperor on a few pictures so it's a good sign.
I think there will be real corruption.
Also I love the last picture with the black boss and his cute underling. I hope they'll corrupt each other.
There is no reason to be too worried.
Yeah the blank eyes are a bad sign but maybe they're still conscious? I hope they are anyway.
You two are most likely commenting on Amber's eyes in the second picture.
DeleteIf so, I can tell you that she is perfectly conscious in that scene.
No need to be worried that you're looking at a mindless doll.
Sure those "netorare steps" of corruption is ideal.
DeleteBut for something like SR-universe with lots of characters, and plots, those step is not always give a good result.
I prefer to use a corruption method that suits the storyline, some of the corruption should be "fast" to show how strong the corrupter / how weak the person who is corrupted. Another reason is, it would be boring if all the person has the same corruption method / steps.
About sex scenes without corruption, I don't agree with that. Sometime I do want to show a normal "money scenes" also. Do you think people don't want to make love unless they are corrupted? I don't think so.
Hey man, sorry if I sounded ungrateful.
DeleteI just know I've sometimes felt a bit disappointed to have much too long scenes with hypnosis or no corruption while the "netorare steps" were just too shorts.
Love your work.
No, it's 100% fine to give critics or idea, no matter what these are our comics, this is why me and mp still manage this blog. ^_^
DeleteSure, I'll try to put more details on the "steps" when it's possible.
Thank you for your support.
so good
ReplyDeletewe have a release timeframe? :D
very cool!! and woow, more than 1 year since a SR update.. really missing
ReplyDeleteplease work hard :P
I personally enjoy different corruptions, they don't need to be like shinra or other artists, keep going g!
Awesome stuff man,
ReplyDeleteI love the picture with Megan and the DE.
Same for the last one with the professor and Tina.
Keep Going! We're all really anxious to see your new comic (in a good way)!
I like it, especially the green goo. It would be awesome G9, if you could make it look like the green goo is alive somehow and of course, under the control of a certain someone. ;) Perhaps the goo can corrupt in some way?
ReplyDeleteI can understand if people fear the risk of sex scenes without corruption. But i don't mind, as long as those scenes doesn't take space from the corruption scenes. I have high hopes for a good drawn out corruption scene with Alayeh this time around, something similar with the corruption of Amy or Jane i hope. I don´t really have a problem with the white, blank eyes stuff. Don´t like them tough, when it is a strong and powerful character that is being corrupted.
It's inspiring to see you new work and the speed in which you have done them G9. Especially considering that it wasn't that long ago you finished the Sin Fighter story. Hope you don't give away too much before it's finished.
nice to see that there is a Dark Emperor female :)
ReplyDeleteand thanks that zu show us so many picture, it is around 90 picture now 20 of SR0 PART1 and 60 OF PART 2 but will we see them all in the end?
how far are you? 700/ 800/900 picture and have you now 40% or 50% of the comic?
I love to the the red one again? and if i right we have over 6 corrupt female:)
a man how long do think will you need to finish the comic and of the summer or more around christmas?
The total number of pictures so far is hard to estimate because we rework so many scenes. Not all the pics that are made end up in the comic.
DeleteThere will be a lot of corruption in the remainder of the story. After all, it IS the remainder of the story: no need to hold back with anything.
And experience has proven that it's impossible to say for sure when the entire thing is going to be done, but we definitely expect it ready closer to the summer than to Christmas.