GAIA RANGERS on a Disney's movie?

31 G9Comics
Seriously?
You can decide it yourself.



That's a screenshot from Disney's Big Hero 6.
Just like all Disney/Marvel/Pixar movies, sometime they put some interesting cameos.
And now, can you spot our "cameo" there?

Hmm... maybe one of our anonymous is Disney's employee?
Haha, who knows?

p.s:
This is not a photoshop-ed picture.
You can watch the movie yourself. ^_^

And some updates for the weekend.



Peek a BOO!
Happy Weekend, guys/girls!

Post a Comment

31 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. The dummy on the left miiiiiight be taken from shadow ranger. Maybe, someone in the animation team is a fan...Or maybe it's just simple coincidence...

    Anyway, nice teasers. It makes the wait a little bit more bearable. Of course, you shouldn't give away too much. You should keep some plotpoints and future money scenes unknown to your fans ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah, I'm just curious, is it just me or no that it just look like Gaia Rangers.
      Thank you, I hope the fans can wait patiently since it needs lots of time to be finished.
      Oh don't worry, we still have lots to keep.

      Delete
  2. I really like picture number 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a big big project your SHADOW RANGERS ZERO part 2!
    maybe a little bit too big ;)
    you are now be 30 to 40 % and have over 500 picture!
    and there are alot of people that you show us in the the story to explain the whole story ( the and of the story) in the future we have 3 Ranger in the hand of (two groups)!
    Good luck!
    nice too see the red haar woman again ;)
    I saw the also Big Hero 6 movie and I saw the Ranger in the cabinet and yes,
    I thought of your comic ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We currently have around 100 pages ready, and we estimate this to be around 30% of the total story.
      SR0-2 is going to be our biggest release so far, but we should be able to prevent it from becoming too big.
      ...Hopefully. ;)

      Delete
    2. are you going to break it into multiple releases or just release the entire thing in 2017?

      Delete
    3. Your sarcasm is noted and appreciated.

      It shouldn't be that bad. After all, despite having started to work on this around august of last year, other projects kept getting in the way, and it meant that we hardly had a chance to concentrate on it and build some momentum.

      Those distractions are now out of the way, and we're making steady progress. Many of the pages that were somewhat "done" last year have been reworked, so we basically already have made 100 pages since the release of Sin Fighters X.
      Looking at it like that tells a different story about our working speed, don't you agree?
      We have no intention of splitting the chapter in multiple releases. SR0 will consist of 2 chapters.
      It's looking great so far. I'm sure G9 will keep on showering you with teaser pics every now and then, so make no mistake: work is being done, even during periods when the blog has little to no activity.

      Delete
    4. Even if I say it's possible, but 2017 seems too good to be true.
      It was planned to be released in spring 2020.
      And it won't be released for free. It will be "subscriber only". ^0^

      Delete
    5. Man, why would you make it subscriber only?! Make it freemium! It should go like this, we can all see cover and credits free but unlocking more content would require micropayments, we could either buy one page or a bundle of ten pages with 10% discount! think of the bucks you could make! :D

      Delete
    6. Aha! Nice idea! And with some DLC too!

      Pink Ranger naked edition DLC --- $15
      Black Ranger naked edition DLC --- $15
      And ultimate Rangers edition --- $45

      And we'll become G9CAPCOMP-Comics.... T_T

      Ahahahaha...

      Delete
    7. Black Ranger naked edition...
      Uhm... This is about SR0-2, right?
      Al is the Black Ranger...

      I think we should revise this business model (and at least include Vora too).

      Delete
  4. Didn't plan on reading Sin fighters X, but i gave it a chance and i have to say that it looks different than usual. Did you use something new to render this one or have you just made another leap in mastering the rendering tools G9? Or is it both? It looks great though. I'm not going to comment on the smoking part other than that you really implemented it in a good way this time. Still not my taste, but it doesn't feel as misplaced in this story. Really have to give you credit for being able to make a good story containing something i know isn't your taste. Good work it was worth one read through. I'm Looking forward to your next work.

    Perhaps next time you make a short story, you could do something with Castlevania.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Castlevania has been suggested more often, but I think that's going to be pretty tough because of limitations.
      Just using Maria/Charlotte/Yoko/Shanoa or anyone else doesn't immediately make it a Castlevania story; there will have to be very convincing backgrounds and recognizable monsters and other antagonists in order to give it that special Castlevania feeling.

      That is far less the case with characters such as Chun-Li and Mai who both aren't really bound to their own universes.

      Anyway, glad to see you still here, Kain. We don't see you appear that often anymore.

      The graphical leap forward in Sin Fighters X is all thanks to the power of superior hardware that allows the Octane software to do its job to the fullest.

      Delete
    2. Castlevania do offers possibilities to corruption stories though. Well there are more then one Castlevania feeling. It really depends on what game in the series. But i can understand that it isn't easy to accomplish.

      Everyday i take a look and see if there has been any updates. I haven't been commenting much lately though, that's true. Have a lot of other things to do. Mostly boring stuff. Some games though, are about to play Dante's Inferno for the foirst time. Looking forward to a corruption scene in it. :)

      Well there is really a big difference compared to the older stuff. It's nice to see the improvements and the evolution of G9:s work.

      Delete
    3. well with castlevania you could go with Dracula x/rondo of blood where the main character's girlfriend (annette i think her name was) can become corrupted by Dracula as well as some of the other ladies that were captured with her as well.

      Delete
    4. The only castlevania game I played is Symphony of The Night.
      It was a great 2D platformer/Metroid style.
      But I don't really remember if there any "story" on the game.
      What I remember is open door, get some skills, etc. >_<
      I just watch the opening sequence and it's good.


      Delete
    5. You don't remember about the story? There is a valuable lesson about humanity right at the start of the game!

      Delete
    6. Really...
      I don't remember at all... >_<
      Isn't it the scene is when you are Belmont kill Dracula?

      Delete
    7. I mostly played the Castlevania games on the gameboy or the DS. It has a very rich lore and some great characters. Also, there's a lot of sexy heroines that I always wished were corrupted by Dracula ^_^

      Here is for your education G9:
      There are many Castlevania games. Each take place at different times (medieval times, World War Two...), but almost all of them are about the castle of dracula appearing and a group of vampire hunters going into it (often a member of the Belmont family) to fight Dracula.
      The great thing is that the story sometimes extends upon decades.
      For example, you meet this character in the game rondo of blood/dracula X chronicles:

      http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/castlevania/images/a/ad/Cdxc-maria-renard2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140417102910

      And then in the next game (the one you played called Symphony of the Night), you meet her again all grown up:

      http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/0/3693/238652-mariarenard1.jpg

      As I said, it's got a great lore of sexy ennemies that you meet while exploring the castle:
      Like this one:
      http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Succubus_%28Lords_of_Shadow%29
      or this one:
      http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/castlevania/images/8/8b/Camilla.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080227211553

      Also, they have one of the best corruption in video games when this character (the hero's girlfriend):
      http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/castlevania/images/0/0a/Annette.png/revision/latest?cb=20140905112359

      Is turned into this by Dracula:
      http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/castlevania/images/1/1f/Cdxc-annette-vampire.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140923065155

      (Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uss8rRuxpk )

      In short, I'm sure it would be a great setting for one of your corruption comics and it has the potential to be extremely popular.
      If you need help with the script or the lore I'd be glad to help ;-)


      Delete
    8. Hey!
      Thank you so much.
      Love Annette design so much.
      I saw that Rondo Blood remake's link on youtube.
      And... the voice actor really killed the scene.
      Richter is such an asshole there, hahaha...
      It's like...
      Oh! That's my girlfriend! Oh no! Dracula corrupted her!
      Uhm... okay! I'll kill her! Die you moooonster!

      D'oh >_<

      Delete
    9. The guy is on a schedule. He doesn't have time for evil girlfriends ;-)

      Delete
    10. Maybe G9 could do something with Canclevania aka Castlevania Resurrection! The game that was suppose to star Sonja Belmont. Perfect with her long braided hair. ;)

      Sorry i forgot that i'm not supposed to give G9 ideas. He has other things to work on.

      But just for educational reasons and pure entertainment here's some videos on the castlevania game we never got to play.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83bdT2dw-bk

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT_VRPCrafU

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHA2AYkZU18

      Oh and why not the Succubus part from Castlevania Lament of innocent to. The voice acting is horrible. But the succubus dialog always give me a smile. She is so evil.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m37VBauXK2s

      Delete
    11. Oh wow, Lament of Innocence, that's been a while!
      I remember Leon always giving me a heart attack with his scream if he loses his footing in the higher parts of the Succubus stage (Ghostly Theatre). I remember that a lot clearer than this particular boss battle! >_<

      Anyway, the voice acting may be bad, but it's not as bad as the Succubus scene from Symphony of the Night. (Or pretty much any scene from SotN!)

      Delete
    12. "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!"

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMTizJemHO8

      and here's the new version

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjEBi0ib2-Q

      Delete
    13. Yup. That's the "valuable lesson about humanity" I was talking about. >_<

      Delete
    14. I don't get it >_<

      Was that all?

      Delete
    15. Yeah i guessed that's the deep quote you were referring to. xD

      Dracula is obviously a EMO. I have no idea whats up with that quote, if it is poorly translated or if it just is to deep for me. It reminds me a little of "All your bases are belong to us"

      Here, by the way, is the best scene with succubus i have ever seen in a Castlevania game. And of course the Japanese are keeping it to them self.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuqR5jaja1A

      Delete
  5. What is the next release you have planned for G9 comics? And when do you think it will go out?

    ReplyDelete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).