Happy Sunday! Updates from SR0 part 2, Beauty and the Beasts and even...Violet 2!

38 G9Comics

Lucian  (SR0 part 2)




















Desperate Megan  (SR0 part 2)













Zoey  (SR0 part 2)













Leona and Senna (SR0 part 2)







Melinda (Beauty and the Beasts)


















Princess Belle (Beauty and the Beasts)





















Princess Belle (Beauty and the Beasts)




Kim and Miss Yuri (Violet 2)













Kim (Violet 2)
p.s: Trust me... he is an asshole... why?













 
Miss Yuri (Violet 2)
p.s Because he changes a good teacher like her...

p.s ...into someone like this...
p.s ...And even do this...
ps... No comment... >_<













Updates
A little gift for HoC and Kain (Jane's Lover)

Jane (Shadow Rangers / GAIA)















Post a Comment

38 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. first comment on this post, yay \ :D /

    can't wait for it full release,and keep the good job galford

    ReplyDelete
  2. super update and thanks that you put the name under the pictures!
    it now easier to Write something!
    ps can you give us a little note how long do you maby need for the next comic ( I mean around 8 weeks if is in the end 10 weeks is fine or a % informative ) we know that you have a live!!
    And I think that you and h3n give sometimes to much time, in this nice comic :) besides your normal live!
    But give us roadmap what is your plan in for this Year! I know alot can happen in the next monthes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My main focus would be always Shadow Rangers 0 part two, now it's been roughly (not edited yet) 50 pages. And that's not even 20% of the whole story.
      And for other projects (Beauty and the Beasts, and Violet) are my "leisure" time with the renders (not too worry about the story, quality and others)
      Like usual, November, December, January and February are quite busy with works, so, I can't promise anything yet.
      I try to finish SR0 part two this year.

      Delete
  3. Jane looks yummy!
    Besides Princess Belle, Melinda and the Beast have the comic other character?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beast(s), with an (s) ^_^
      Of course with some other characters.

      Delete
    2. Beasts?!
      I'm worried. I really prefer when it's one male demon that corrupt HIS heroine.
      Of course if it's female beasts to help in the corruption then it's perfect...

      Delete
  4. Violet 2 is a new store and has nothing to do this the old one? or will we see one of them ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a new story, with the same NTR-themed.
      Violet will always be NTR-Themed.

      Delete
  5. Zoey looks very lovely!
    Is it still you plan, after the GAIA RANGERS story to revise Shadow Ranger 1-7?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one that I had in mind to revise is the first one.
      Why? Because that was not perfect.

      Delete
    2. maybe you can put one of the new girl in the first Shadow Rangers so that the story is not only old (stuff) and in the and of part 1 you send her away or the the becomes a mission or she dies! GAIA RANGERS (6 or 7 or 8) we see transform but she has not so an Important role!
      you know what I mean:)
      we see her in this story, but not so Important, then we see her in one of the GAIA RANGERS story in the end but Transform ( is that she or not :) )
      I think the dark Emperor has a lot of girl like in (GAIA RANGERS 4 p.76 77 78) the 3 girl know you?
      Now you has the chance to show us the girl as normal girl and in Shadow Rangers 1 the corruption and GAIA RANGERS 4 the results of her new live!

      Delete
    3. That is something to keep in mind if it ever comes to a remake. It's always nice to put in some continuity to connect the various timelines of this same universe to each other.
      Even now with the making of SR0-2, we have to be careful we don't give the (future) Shadow Rangers members too much attention and forget that they're just guest characters in this story. But it's just so much fun to have an opportunity to tell more untold stories and do more with characters from an older series.

      Delete
    4. but do not forget the three girl from GAIA RANGERS 4 too show us ;-)!

      Delete
    5. Not in SR0. If you consider the time gap between SR0 and the SR main series, and between the SR main series and Gaia, those three girls are not of "legal" age in SR0. The Dark Emperor wants them better developed first before he wants them for himself!

      Delete
  6. so uh just out of curiosity can we expect SR:0 to be posed before the year is over?

    ReplyDelete
  7. To answer most of your questions at once, the main focus is on SR0-2 and it will stay like that until the comic is ready. Every once in a while, G9 needs a distraction after days of nonstop SR0 and then he works on his own pet projects Violet 2 and Beauty and the Beasts. Both of the latter comics will be smaller ones, similar in length to the releases from this summer.

    I don't think it's very likely that SR0 will be ready before the end of the year. It will be as least as big as the first chapter and that one took us 6 months to make. Work on this second chapter has only started since Filthy Fantasy was ready so we still have a lot to cover.

    As for what we'll do after Gaia? Whoa, that is still so far away! Yes, it still is some lingering thought to revise the original Shadow Rangers series, but I quite honestly don't know how realistic it is that it'll ever come to that. I mean, even now that we were supposed to work 100% on SR0-2 two newer comics have already popped up. There is also still the PGS comic that needs to continue before the poor girls have become grannies.

    G9 himself will need to answer the questions about the characters in Violet 2 and BotB because at this moment, I know nothing more than you do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would have been interesting if Violet 2 continued the story of the first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A true sequel to a NTR-themed comic is quite... hard.
      What made a story to be a NTR themed is the ending, if there is a continuation, then it cancel the ending, so basically it cancel the NTR theme of the story.
      The only thing that possible is a gaiden, or an extra scene after (money scenes) that don't disturb the whole story.

      Delete
  9. It all looks very good, G9 and Mpgrey!
    I really appreciate how each character's face seems to look different from the other in SR:0 (the Zoey character seems to be a brand new model). Leona looks good too as does Megan (from what I managed to see).
    I'm really enthusiastic about the Beauty and the beast story. Cute beauties? Sexy Vixen? One big monster? That can only be good. Also I've always loved erotic parodies of classic tales.

    Finally I'll always appreciate a new NTR story from G9. My only problem last time was the end when Yui was given away to the other men. I think it cheapens it if the girl becomes "everyone's" instead of just being the boss'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've seen Zoey one time before in a concept picture.

      Scroll all the way down to find a big list of "labels". I'm busy properly tagging all the older threads so it's easier to find relevant characters or series in the archive.
      ...Yeah, it's just a gimmick, but it's still an option that this blogger site offers for free.
      And it can be quite interesting/hilarious to revisit posts from months/years ago. ^^

      Delete
    2. My Beauty and the Beasts version is more like a parody to FFX rather than the original Beauty and the Beast.
      Other than the name I use, the story is a way too different to Disney's one.
      It's darker.

      spoiler:

      Beast is my version is more like Aeons in FFX.
      And the only way to "get" those beasts is by make a "pact" with them.
      A pact to become their "bride".

      It's inspired by (my pervert mind) FFX's first Yuna FMV when she got her first Aeon.
      When she move out from the chamber, she looks so... "weird".
      She spent days inside the chamber with the Aeon...
      If Yojimbo (one of the Aeons) wants money for the price, what with the others?
      Something must gonna be happen... >_<

      About Violet ending, yes I just want to show how broken Yui in the end, just like lots of Sanbun's ending.
      I promise won't make the same ending on this second story. ^_^

      Delete
    3. I'm not very familiar with FFX's mythology (I only played a bit of FFIV, FFVII and FF Tactics) so I had to check Aeon on wikipedia. ^_^

      Delete
  10. Oh, and thanks for the Jane picture. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are welcome, thanks for the Wiki too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. so good. but mannnn i really want the biohazard story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I still don't have a good "Bio Hazard" theme/feel into the comic yet, the last I tried just a simple "boring" biohazard comic, even I don't satisfied with it.
      So I'll make it when I have a better idea for it.

      Delete
    2. So the problem was the story? o.O
      hmm... I know that when you lack inspiration, the things don't go as they should, so despite the fact that I'm a fan of both your works and Jill; I think you're doing the right choise by letting that project in stand by :)

      And when you find the inspiration you need, may I suggest to play a little more whit the training/corruption pheraps? your last stories are more about ntr (which I love) but I think Wesker as a scientist, would have made cruel experiments on her in order to test her mind and body; Her resistance to the P-30 (from humilliating her to make her infect inocent people or even her former companions whit a virus), the limits of her resistance against the virus (infecting her whit the tentacles sounds promising) he could even try to make her pregnant whit an uroboros child (sounds crazy, but let's not forget that the nazis tried to make women pregnant from chimpanzees and Wesker's ideology is quite Nazi).

      Anyways, thanks for your effort and hard work; I love your work and can't wait for the next one (Whoever it is) :)

      Delete
  13. FOr the BioHazard story I think that the Wesker/Jill relationship was mysterious right?
    Maybe he could experiment on JiIl because she has the right genes, transform her, and make her his wife/queen of his new world?
    Wesker wanted to create a new world in RE 5 so it'd make sense.
    THis way we have experiments like Xhion wants, and then a more personal relationship with Wesker (the NTR/sex can still be here).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both ideas seem promising but boring at the same time. Where is the pop? It sounds like its a concept tried and true. Let's get a bit dirty with this one, push a boundary or two. Let's see...when we talk Resident Evil we talk about survival horror, or survival against creatures that are nightmarish as they are ghoulish. Zombies, tyrants, decay, mutants...all point to gore, deranged sanity, and a sense of being lost in this dark whirlwind of death. We can take this as literal death or death of will, death of life's meaning...resistance, moral, mind, and body. So why not form a separate world where maybe Jill stumbles into a mansion on the outskirts of town. Before you say anything...let me show you why this setting. It is in all retrospect every aspect of the theme Resident Evil plays of isolated doom.

      Now take this, and lets add a new villain and new experiment. Let's have some fun with it. This villain is a deprived sexual villain. He finds joy out of the the doom of the victims, to see them forgo their will to live or be alive in any mindset. He wants to see them bend to him and use them as he/she sees fit. So why not take that idea and run with a Nemesis kind of tyrant who hunts in this mansion full of zombies for Jill to convert her into a blank mind zombie, one who will serve the villain as a lab rat or sacrifice to science. Play with the peril of the creatures that lurk within, aiming to swallow her into the abyss of the manor. Use the idea of hypnosis to make her plot more threatening. A power she can't overcome just by shooting. A danger so quick and deadly the hypnosis is sudden and mind erasing.

      A tentacle (one) is good as a injector or a dick that can worm around. Just not a hentai orgy of them. Not being afraid to do a "game over" kind of doom and not being afraid to play with the darkness that is Resident Evil but add that sexual peril and hypno to it. Something like that I think would make it a better story.

      Delete
    2. Sounds good, I admit.

      Delete
    3. It's just all about keeping the atmosphere. Resident Evil should be darker and more dreadful. To have it romantic and overtly sexual will mesh poorly with how you remember the game, and will not feel like a true parody. Personally I been wanting to see one with Mai from King of Fighters. That one we can all think of a scenario, but what works the best is if she is subjugated to an environment where it is a brutal yet power held world. She is from a fighting game where power is everything. She lives in a world where those who hold power hold control. Seeing her fight and fail and then being consumed by that power is a pivotal point. Hypnosis and mind control are powerful because it is a control ability. It is a way to control and consume someone to be submissive and obedient with your desires. It fits well to think of Mai in a "last boss" kind of business room or a grange up area and losing and converted to what her master wants her to be. In that world you are an ally or a leader. but if you are ripped from the leader spot, who do you ally with? A hypno sex could decide that for you.

      Back to Resident Evil, keep in mind the elements from that game. Then throw in your fetishes, and then create some fun ways for the endings. Ask what does it mean to fail here? Ask what does the heroine lose if she succumbs to the villain and the nightmare before her? Sometimes to me the sexiest yet scariest thing to think about with hypnosis is having someone hypnotically is subjected to someone elses wishes and their identity and aura of who they are drain away as the master creates a version he sees fit. Whether it be a blank zombie or the same woman with new habits and a new outlook on the villain. Just making someone slutty or horny is not the answer. The real value is seeing the person we know and love before us...and yet knowing they aren't who they are anymore. They're mind and soul are different, their goals are different, their beliefs and their habits different, they are someone else in the body of the person we grew to love. Same goes with Resident Evil. Jill is a survivor, a woman who has strong will and sense of justice, a woman who believes in what is right and will fight for those morals. Throwing in hypnosis, we could witness her allowing to be eaten or corrupted or infected, willing to have her will stripped away, willing to side with Umbrella and understand their point of view as the right way, become a woman who works to create monsters and please the big bosses. A woman who is completely for being lost in the darkness of the nightmare and pleasures that until the last breath. That is both enticing and frightful than just having some man bang her and make her wet and horny lol

      Delete
    4. Well, I wasn't trying to propose a story, just making some suggestions cuz' despite I'd really love to have a Jill story, if G9 hasn't the inspiration he needs well... I can't do nothing but wait.

      That said, I'd like a lot your idea and completely agree whit you, a true corruption can only be achieved when "the victim" becomes what she hates the most (or helps into making it) also I think it must be sweet and slow for us to enjoy (Thats why I like G9 stories XD ).

      Delete
    5. I understand what you meant. I just wanted to add some beef to it. Sometimes the best way to trigger inspiration is to simply plant a thought and let it grow. :)

      Delete
    6. Well spoken. You never know what an idea concept can eventually lead to.
      Glad to see you back on the blog!

      Delete
    7. Only trying to help. I already realized the reality I will never see what I necessarily want. So all I can do is be a ghost on the blog and try to help where I feel is lacking.

      Delete
  14. I like the renders very much. It all looks great.
    For the sex scenes you should do some close ups (=zooms) on the characters' face and body parts and also some medium close ups showing the face + the bust.
    The pictures are beautiful beautiful but too far away.

    ReplyDelete
  15. anything coming soon? even a shorter story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The current situation is that G9 is temporarily out with a back injury (again). So he is not allowed to use his computer for a while (at least this week) and cannot work on anything.
      SR0-2 is progressing nicely but is nowhere close to being finished.

      Delete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).