Missing them?

59 G9Comics
Still recognize them?


Hi all!

It's nice to be back here again...

It's been a very hard month for me.

There were so much things happened.

My job (real job) and everything...

I just don't have any time to update the blog. I'm so sorry about that.

I just hope you all understand.

And to make it clear, it's not about the file lost or anything about the comic. (as you can see, the girls are all just fine... they take their off time, ^_^)

So, once again, I'm so sorry.

Hope everything will be better soon.





Post a Comment

59 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. 11 characters in one picture??? And your pc didn't blow up?
    How is this possible? Does this mean you can make more intense pictures from now on with lots of different poses?

    Everyone, what do you think of the Gaia girls? Mimi, Sophie, and especially Leona still seem off to me. With your advice G9 may be able to recreate them even better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they look fine to me

      Delete
    2. What ? Sophie looks good. But Leona is off I agree.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I used the same trick when I did the game project. I use the same texture for some characters.
    It'll help to minimize the RAM.
    And I rendered it three times using layers.
    Finally compose it in one picture.
    (Mei, Sophie, Megan use the same textures for example.)

    WHAT??!??? SOPHIE SEEMS OFF??? WHUAAAATTT!!!
    NO CHOCOLATES FOR A YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sophie is very good.
      Leona in Gaia 5 was waaaay more attractive though. I preferred her before.

      Delete
    2. Did you finish the game project ? Will we be able to play it one day ?
      Is there corruption in it ?

      Delete
    3. Unfortunately the game project has been cancelled. It had great promise but it proved to be way too much work for one person (G9) to make all the pictures.
      I believe that about 200 pictures were made (before we cancelled it) and they were sent to the commissioner.

      Delete
  3. Yes we totally miss them especially the GAIA rangers. Leona and Mimi looks weird and it's really weird and different from their originals which look much more attractive. I think sophie looks like ok though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Mimi the one with the hairband. The one with the hairband looks fine to me. Could somebody tell me is who ?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the far back: Lisa in the chair and Sophie standing next to her.

      Sitting from left to right: Mimi, Lisa, Leona, Alayeh, Mei, Amy, Kate

      Lying on their bellies: Megan and Emma

      Delete
    2. And of course I make a mistake: We don't have 2 versions of Lisa so that obviously is Jane in the chair! >_<

      Delete
  5. Jane, Lisa, Leona, Amy and Kate all look too much the same to me (same faces)
    Sophie looks great but Mei looks too much like her.

    The ones I think are perfectly rendered : Sophie, Alayeh, Megan, Emma, Amy. They just look great as they are. The others it might be good to use different bases so that they look more different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely. Some characters look a bit too alike in face.
      Also, maybe G9 could do a before/after corruption for each character ?
      With a few lines explaining how the character is or was.

      Delete
  6. I have some times a little problem with all the Ranger (Past and future)
    so i made this I hope It is all Ok ( thanks that you put oll the ladys on one picture)

    Jane/ Sophie
    Mimi/ Lisa/ Leona/ Alayeh/ Mei/ Sophie
    Megan/ Emma/ Kate

    Amy (yellow Ranger) Shadow Rangers (S.R.)
    Kate (red Ranger) Shadow Rangers (S.R.)
    Jane (blue Ranger) Shadow Rangers (S.R.) (wings)
    Lisa (white Ranger) Shadow Rangers (S.R.) evil Queen


    Emma (yellow Ranger) Gaia Rangers (G.R.) (tf. snake)
    Mimi ( pink Ranger) Gaia Rangers (G.R.) (tf spider)
    Mei ( black Ranger) Gaia Rangers (G.R.) :-)
    Sophie (blue Ranger) Gaia Rangers (G.R.) :-)
    Leona (red Elf Ranger) Gaia Rangers (G.R.) :-)

    Shadow Rangers Zero (S.R.0)
    Megan (Pink Ranger) Shadow Rangers Zero (S.R.0)
    Alayeh (Blue Ranger) Shadow Rangers Zero (S.R.0)
    Guy
    Dark Forrester ( Red Ranger) ??????
    Alastair cornwall ( black Ranger) be comes „Al“
    Bryan Richmond ((yellow Ranger) becomes „B“

    ReplyDelete
  7. now all the other People:
    Tia Van Houten the first victim of Dr. Pro. White and Parasites /death/
    Lin is in love with Alastair/ second victim of the Parasites
    Dr. Risa is together with Gina but maybe now "In love" with Megan or „infected“ be her
    Gina she is responsible for the new S.R Project and has 6 Candidates now
    we know four (S.R.) girls now
    maybe there are 2 more new girls,
    but in the end it will be
    Ken (red Ranger) in Shadow Rangers (S.R.)
    Jason (white Ranger) in Shadow Rangers (S.R.)

    Ken is now as Mechanic man, in the future he become the boy friend of Kate, but is really in love with Lisa and Lisa is in love with him! But in the end, kill she him! ((or make him to Vicent?) )

    Jason is the Jung guy how comes at the end of ( S.R.0) to the Ranger Academy. He falls in love with Kate but she not in him! They know each other from the past but have not see each other for a long time! He "poisoned" her so that she can not be a Ranger any more! Too "secure" her so that she not in danger anymore as Ranger and they can be together! But "Al" ripped off him
    and the poisoned makes Kate too a sex slave of "Al"! Jason is killed by Lisa in the end!

    Megan ( pink R.) together with Drake Forrester (Red R.) but her best friend Alayeh (bl. R.)is also in love with him!
    Alayeh (bl. R.) will become one of the Emperor Mistresses, she corrupt Prof. Mario, he could be become also Vicent?

    Profesor White is a sick scientist who love it to experiment on People ! in the end he works for the Emperor! but "Al" make something too him! we now only that "Al" is after this younger! maybe he takes is life energy! We do not know!
    Maybe he become also young and he is the Young Dr.Hiro (G.R.) how is in Love with Sophie! Or they are relatives with one each other ( father and Son) maybe!

    Dr.Hiro has a lot of secret, he save Sophie live and is in love with her!

    Professor Kyle ( black man) is the Big Boss of the Rangers he is not the good guy. I think he is more dangerous as Prof.White ! He is a the second for the job as Emperor! and has something with the young Tina!

    Tina and Kayla two young Scientists they are going with the ranger too the elf forest!
    Amber a another Scientist who stays on the earth! This 3 girls could become the girls of the Emperor (the pool girls) (G.R. book 4)

    Vora (Elf) the Emperor think not good from him, but he corrupt Mimi one of my favorite girl! He is in the prison and it look like Lucian is also there maybe to free him!

    Queen Laura is the sister of Leona the two sister together has more power as the Emperor! Lucian knows that and will have this power for him self! He kill the king! and kidnapped and brainwash Laura!
    Laura will become a Mistresses of the Emperor! but Lucian has plans with her in the future!

    ok we have 4 mechanics and
    Candy/ Joe and his sex girl friend/ The Little Missy/ the king and 2 Elf lady
    have I miss someone who is Impotent? or something Impotent for story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @_@

      Oh my...
      @Mpgrey... what have we done T_T...

      @Anonymous.
      Sir! You have better Shadow Rangers Universe's knowledge than me... !

      But some corrections...
      The Red Rangers in SR0 is Drake not "Dark" >_<

      Delete
    2. Oh wow!
      Ladies and gentlemen, we have our first wikia page in the making! >_<

      Very impressive, anonymous. A very good summary of all the "who is who" from the 3 series. That must have taken a long time to type!

      Just watch out for the difference between "important" and "impotent". ^_~

      Delete
    3. Good work !
      you forgot that Sophie must kill her big love ("B") in the end.
      and the "new" girl Zoey she could be a new Candidate (S.R.) but she dosn´t make it to the end maybe she will be kill or she becomes also a Mistresses of the Emperor,
      or she is in the future a "team member" from Lucian or maybe a "team member" Megan if there is a "team Megan"!
      Or she could be, that she is the young Mimi and that Zoey is her last name! They have likeness!

      Maybe Alastair and Mimi are sisters on the Picture the have a lot likeness! also Mei and Sophie!?!

      Delete
    4. Thanks guys !
      Yes Sophie! of course but I was tired and my Bett was calling :)
      It is only too help other readers of the comic!
      and Sorry for my English:(

      Delete
  8. You forgot, they are two Elfman, the king with bald head and the other man with the Red hair who is talking with Queen Laura maybe a is the Emperor in the end!
    I think it would be nice after SR0 that you make a gallery of the Importen people
    Like Sophie young and old and Tf ( evil) and maybe with some text the Importen things over her! Maybe with some open questions!
    What are you thinking about it team G9??

    ReplyDelete
  9. " Sophie, Alayeh, Megan, Emma, Amy" ---> YES I agree those are the ones best rendered on this picure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guys one question has the , suit color a meaning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) :-) :-) :-) .-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ;-) :-) :-) :-)

      yes of course!
      They come from different villages! The villages people has different peculiar power !

      Amy and Bryan becamen together a child her name was Emma ( Team yellow) the peculiar power of this people are eternal Love!

      Kate and Mimi are sister, and Megan came of the same village (Team Pink) that power is care, (this are the best friends you may have on the world)
      (ps. Kate is Pink not red)

      Jane and Sophie came of the same village it was totally destroyed by the enemy! It was a village of soldiers the best figther in the world! They are
      resistant and faithful and hard too become corrupt! (team blau)

      Mei is the daughter of Alastair ( from one of his Love girls) ( black Team) they are big tactician and have a big heart for every one! :)

      Leona and Darke are könig king blood, they are big leader and strong-willed ( Team red)

      Lisa is and Kyle are the big leader ( like Priest) behind the royal family. If they fall they become pure evil !

      :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-)

      Delete
    2. AAAhhhh
      of course!!!
      ssssshhhh ----Anonymous---hhhhooo---- I am you Father :)

      Delete
    3. But I Need a Mother! and not a second father !
      Mother where are you! There is a guy he says, he is my father!

      Delete
    4. ok :o) guys!
      ps: Anonymous nice thinking with the color! and fast

      Delete
  11. so how far along are the next issues? Can we expect the next part of Shadow Rangers 0 to be posted by the end of July or will we have to wait longer than that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A whole lot longer, I'm afraid...
      As of this moment, we still have hardly started the next issue. Both of us are burning with desire to make the conclusion of the SR0 story but, alas, real life intervened on G9's side.

      The only thing we all can do (myself included) is patiently wait until he is able to work on the comics again. And then, the lengthy process of making the conclusion can finally start...which will take us a few months minimum as well.
      The unfortunate reality is that it'll be a while before we can present new comics to you.

      Delete
    2. Maybe some content in the meantime ?
      A "wiki"/summary for Gaia/Shadow rangers dor example ? With a new entries when you can with just one or two pictures ?
      (The pictures can be old or new)

      Delete
    3. Same here, could you do a wiki with pictures to resume the story ?

      Delete
    4. I must admit that I kind of like this idea. However, there is far too little to write about.
      Megan is relatively well-developed, but all others are flat as a board (only in writing terms! >_<)
      Not that there is anything wrong with that: these are just erotic comics, not the next long running sitcom.

      Delete
    5. Our dark emperor and master does not take kindly to be called a flat board. You have made a powerful enemy this day mr gray.

      Delete
    6. Exactly but there is still enough to be confusing. If you want to start building characters/storylines from this base it needs to be solid. For example, I know there must be something between the male ranger and the future shadow ranger that we have seen in SR0.
      I think I can recall something or that it has importance but I can't go back to this particular issue. I wouldn't know where to start !

      Delete
  12. My opinion:

    + Concerning the platform I think...both ^^ a main plot summary with adjacent characters' profiles (you can use links for example).

    + Obviously make it part of the blog, that's the whole point. It can be something to give to the fans AND prep them for the next ranger instalment.

    + I don't mind giving a hand.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think to make it part of the blog is the best idea. Waiting for the next release would br too long.
    I don't know what I prefer but I guess characters profiles if I must choose. But their role in the story, who they liked/didn't like, how they got corrupted, their relationship with the corruptor, so mostly with the dark emperor ^^ . G9 making pictures would be very great to establish who the character is and what they look like pre and post corruption.
    I can help on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something vital to confirm first:
      G9, is it even possible to make a wiki on this blog?
      Can it be designed to feature a bunch of text and one or more pics with notes in a sidebar or table like most wikis, or will it end up like this very thread with one pic in the middle, all the text below it, and will we just have to be creative with the layout of the text to make it look pretty?

      Delete
    2. I don't know if someone else can make it.
      With my skill it would be something like this page unfortunately.
      Unless we change the whole blog to be a "wiki" look alike.

      Delete
    3. A "real" wiki would probably be quite complicated. Maybe the best solution would be for someone (G9 or someone else) to make another website/blog focused on being a Gaia/Shadow Ranger encyclopedia ? With one person charged with the "job" to receive the infos and pictures and to put them together into something coherent ?
      Everytime there is an update G9 could mention it here.
      I for myself have never made any blog or website but if it's not too complicated I can give it a try.

      Delete
    4. I don't have a problem with sending infos.
      But I have no experience in blog/website making.
      I wonder if mpgrey has any ?

      Delete
  14. So I thought about it:
    We should make it bigger as we go along but post the entries of this wiki as soon as they're done.
    It makes it a gradual work that we can complete as it progresses.

    Also, like any good wiki it would be great to precise in which chapter of Gaia/Shadow ranger each event described happened.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me !
      I'll start writing an entry as soon as I have time.
      I'm not sure which character I'll start with though. I might do it chronologically (in the order of corruption) with SR1 as a start.

      Delete
    2. As a lot of people asked me the same thing, I also had a thought about it, but never really had the time to implement it.

      If you want, I actually worked on a html template that you could copy paste in a new page for each character.

      You could provide fans with the template, which they would fill in and submit to Mp or G9 for approval, and then gets added on a new page. This way, fans get to participate in the day to day life of the blog, and it release some workload of your shoulders.

      Let me know if you want the template.

      you could just

      Delete
    3. Whoa, long time no see Shinra!
      How are you?

      Uhm by the way what template?
      (I'm really bad about these kind html things... >_<)

      Delete
    4. Perhaps this question is better directed at the fans who are willing to write.
      HoC, Dark Emperor, Mayor, anonymous, anyone else....would it help you to use a template like this, or would you rather see what you can come up with on your own? After all, there is no real "best way" to do this. (And I'd kinda like that "home-made" vibe. >_<)

      That said, it's a kind offer, Shinra! It's reassuring to know you'd have a way to help us out if we can't come up with something satisfying.

      Delete
    5. Sorry for the delay.
      Concerning Shinra's idea: Why not ?
      You can send me a template by mail and I'll fill it when I start writing.
      Doesn't hurt to give it a try. If G9 find it too complicated I'll just send a word document ^^

      Delete
    6. Ah, ok.
      That sounds good ^^

      Delete
  15. sorry about whatever is going on, G9!!!

    maybe when you have time, you can do a short 30-40 page story for fun to get your mind off of whatever is happening in life. that lightning/yuna one sounds promising!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure have a funny definition of "short"! >_<
      If there is that much time to work on 30-40 pages, that time can better be put in SR0.

      Delete
  16. guys nice idea with the wiki. of the people
    I was that guy, that make the small wiki of the ranger!
    I would think it is the best if the g9 team put the impoten ones on the end of the comic for every one! and the other character one the web page! for the the big fans !
    have you realized that two of the mechanics in SR0 (p.37 ) cut be the same as in S.R. ep 7(p.3 last picture the left one and the guy in the middle)
    or the blond one on the aircraft in p.232 in SR0 cut be the same one as the left one in (p.3) of S.R.!
    You can make a short story about him like the "last" Survive mechanics in SR0 :)
    if you give as picture to the character then it would be nice if you give us a picture of before and after the corruption but with the same pose !
    of course it is not necessary that she has always on that outfit !
    I find it interesting that the S.R girl have sometimes in G.R. sometime another outfit one (G.R. 3 p.80 Kate) but recognize her of course !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes anonymous, you were the direct trigger for the wiki idea so you can be proud of that! ^^

      We'll have to see how many pics will be put up with the wiki text. Some characters do not have an "after" version (yet), other characters have seen some changes during the years. For those characters (SR girls most notably), it may also be a good idea to include some pics of how they looked in the original SR series. For the casual reader, it may not be always so obvious to tell who is who and if they've seen him/her before.

      Delete
  17. I'll let HoC do the first "bio".
    Once I see what it look like. I'll have an example.
    Also I don't have an anonymous adress for sending or receiving the info, so I need to create one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is no need for each one of you to invent the wheel. That's why I also want a bio for just one character only.
      Let's take it step by step and create one fitting example first.

      Delete
  18. I like it.
    Looks perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What happened to Kate and Leona ?
    They look very different, too "thin" and in my opinion less good than before

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kate model is the exact same from SR0, aka a younger version of her than in the Shadow Rangers main series.
      But you're right about Leona: G9 certainly hasn't gotten her back yet to the way she should be.
      (Her original model was lost in the hard drive crash so she must be remade from scratch.)

      Delete
    2. I thought Kate looked better in SR or Gaia 4.
      (Same for Leona but you already explained why)

      Delete
    3. (I think you mean Gaia 5 instead of Gaia 4? There is no Kate in Gaia 4.)

      It's not as if this younger model will replace the older one: young Kate is simply needed for the SR0 story because that takes place in the past. When we're done with that and return to Gaia 6, we'll be using the "better looking" model of her again. ^_^

      Delete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).