Hi all!
Just back from my vacation ^o^/
And rendered some pics for the upcoming SR:Zero.
By the way, I've been read all the comments, ideas, critics from you guys in the comments section.
Thank you so much.
There's one particular comment that make me really interested.
The "Hypnotist" theme used on my recent comic.
Maybe "Hypnotist" is not really a "perfect" word to describe my recent comic's mind control scenes.
But! I think I know the point.
My recent "mind control" scene are not as "details" as my past comic were. I agree with that.
Lots of the characters (e.g Tifa) is "already" controlled, by the beginning, even the girls from Gaia 5 are "easily" controlled without any "theory" or "description" and "details" how they can be easily controlled like that.
I understand that.
I'll try to make the mind control scene more memorable, make sense, interesting and balance with the story it self. I know that would be hard to be accomplished, but I'll try.
Once again, thanks for your support.
And also, Thanks Lou for your kind donations (somehow I can't send email to your mailbox?)
And for a while, please enjoy some new renders from the upcoming Shadow Rangers: Zero




looks very good!
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see the comic!
by the way how many Rainer has SR0? 5 or 4 or more?
At the moment we see 2 female Rainer and one Man are sehr more ?
tell the color us how strong they are, Like the red one is the strongest one?
5 Rangers total. 3 men and 2 women.
DeleteThe colors are not really important as this will be a one-shot and not an entire series.
Let's just say that they are all very strong! >_<
I follow the normal Sentai's color seniority, you know from Red to Pink, just like usual.
DeleteThere are 5 Rangers just like mp said.
nice
ReplyDeleteplz fast 100%
ReplyDeleteYup I do really want to make it 100% ASAP, but it's almost impossible to finish this massive episode in a short time.
DeleteI am eagerly awaiting this as always I expect nothing but the best from G9 and mpgrey, just keep doing what you guys do best
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. We'll keep our best to finish this comic.
Deletethey look really really good! But the comic seems to b rather stagnant in terms of its progress or is it because it's going to be a colossal release that supersedes the fallen star? :P
ReplyDeleteHope to see the final product soon? Haha
G9 has just returned from a 2 weeks vacation so during that time, nothing was done.
DeleteBut it does look like it will end up becoming pretty big. How big? Still very difficult to say.
It's not stagnant actually, but since it's a big project, I carefully not to give so much "hope" on the update bar, everything is not finished yet, still so much things to be done.
DeleteAnytime, G9. My email is louaguilar@aol.com. BTW, if I may ask a favor. Could you possibly ask any of your fans who are subscribers to MC Comix (if any) to vote for my comic, Astral Boy VS Vultura, on its poll? Because of a loss in subscribers, the artist Mitru is being reduced to one series, and even though mine gets a lot more viewer hits than any other, he's insisting on this poll to decide which to continue. It's not my main focus but I think people are really enjoying my little sidelight. Thanks, and I eagerly await your next comic.
ReplyDeleteFair request, Lou. If I still subscribed to mccomix, I'd surely have voted for you, but alas, I have no vote now.
DeleteBut your writing skills should be able to easily beat the "opposition" and if viewer hits are anything to go by, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
No Probs Lou!
DeleteI've post info about that, how is it? Is it right? If you don't like the post you can tell me to remove it. Or maybe you want to write your own words? You can tell me or mpgrey.
Alayeh, looks awesome in that pictures. Like the glasses. It's reminds a little of Catwoman. I love that you have given her something that separates her from all other rangers so far. It will be interesting to see what personality she will have in her non, corrupted form
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, we cannot accept this compliment. All the Rangers have those funny goggles. Megan just isn't wearing hers in these pics.
DeleteThe goggles are simply the replacements of the helmets that we're all familiar with. For story purposes, the Ranger uniforms of Alayeh & co have to be less advanced than the costumes as we know them. There wasn't a lot that could be done about the bodysuits (G9 told me that changes caused them to look like pajamas >_<), so we decided to go with goggles instead of helmets.
Damn, that not good xP
DeleteYes, the less advanced though, is good thinking. Pyjamas is ok. As long as it is tight and of latex.