her skin was a little dark, more color. her hair was blond not white blond :) and her eyes I do not know something is different Sorry, nice work Apart from this :) But that's just my opinion;)
I agree her hair are more of a dirty blond. The skin had a little more "texture" / color. Maybe a more visible pupil or iris and some reflections/glints in the eye could be good too. Still, it's prety close from the original model. Nice work G9
Also , it's unrelated but I really enjoyed the model you used for the teacher in "EVIL QUEEN" (see page 17). Would you use it again ? She looked very nice (a bit like Selene in Underworld) and would be a great addition to your comics.
I know, but for some reason I like how she looks 0_0
I think that her face while still young looked a bit more mature than your other characters, less "round" and doll-like, yet attractive.
I believe it could be interesting to use the same model again for a more important character because before in your comics sometimes the characters only differed by their hair and had mostly the same face. This could be a good opportunity to change it by introducing one with very different facial features.
Remember my comment is not a critic per se but more of an advice to make your comics always better. ;)
You already do a...Hell of a job.
Hope you consider my ideas. In the mean time, as always, keep up the good work !
Maybe in two/three weeks. Still need to do some scenes and, the most painful, fixing grammatical errors by Dr. M.P Grey.(and panties error too if you guys know it >_<)
G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).
But..but wasn't that priority #1??
ReplyDeleteYou know: new hard drive->download DAZ->download hairband add-on->everything else.
Gosh, I'm disappointed! >_<
T_T
DeleteThis isn`t Elle any more!
ReplyDeletePlease work on her !
her face:(
Wh..What?
DeleteI thought she is similar? >_< (Or there's something with my eyes!)
her skin was a little dark, more color.
ReplyDeleteher hair was blond not white blond :)
and her eyes I do not know something is different
Sorry, nice work Apart from this :)
But that's just my opinion;)
Don't worry. With everyone's help, we'll get those models back together again.
DeleteSo your pointers are very much appreciated. Sometimes a second person sees details that the artist failed to see.
Though it's unlikely that we'll get all models exactly 100% as they were.
I agree her hair are more of a dirty blond.
DeleteThe skin had a little more "texture" / color.
Maybe a more visible pupil or iris and some reflections/glints in the eye could be good too.
Still, it's prety close from the original model.
Nice work G9
Also , it's unrelated but I really enjoyed the model you used for the teacher in "EVIL QUEEN" (see page 17). Would you use it again ? She looked very nice (a bit like Selene in Underworld) and would be a great addition to your comics.
The teacher?
DeleteOw, she was just a random girl.
You like her?
Wow...never thought a random girl would have a fan.
I know, but for some reason I like how she looks 0_0
DeleteI think that her face while still young looked a bit more mature than your other characters, less "round" and doll-like, yet attractive.
I believe it could be interesting to use the same model again for a more important character because before in your comics sometimes the characters only differed by their hair and had mostly the same face.
This could be a good opportunity to change it by introducing one with very different facial features.
Remember my comment is not a critic per se but more of an advice to make your comics always better. ;)
You already do a...Hell of a job.
Hope you consider my ideas.
In the mean time, as always, keep up the good work !
70 % very good :) 2 Weeks maybe ? how many pages?
ReplyDeleteAbout two weeks.
ReplyDeleteNot too long, about 40 pages.
or 50 pages ^_^ don't know yet.
Deleteor 30 pages if I decide to cut a lot of pages off the comic!
DeleteBehold the power of the editor! Fear me!!
Muhahaha!
*Take these chocolates*
DeleteShut up ^_^
Well, that was one way of getting chocolate, so it has all worked out!
Delete*mmm*
next week? very :-)
ReplyDeletefor H3N nice !
Don't really understand what you're saying here, but it would be good if our new release doesn't overlap with Shinra's new release this time.
DeleteSo Shinra, either speed up like crazy, or stop work at 99% finished and move over to Fallen Star before you complete the last 1% and release it! ;P
don't worry I still have plenty of stuff to do on both H.C. and Fallen Star >_<
DeleteAnd yes I will stop at 99% and then add 0.1% per day...just to be sure ^^
That's ...evil !
Deleteand have you decided if it will 40p or 50p. ?
ReplyDeletewill it be this week come out or more next week?
So far, we have 40 pages. 40 very, very good pages!
DeleteAnd the story is not even finished yet, so more pages will follow.
A release this week is highly unlikely, unfortunately.
Maybe in two/three weeks.
DeleteStill need to do some scenes and, the most painful, fixing grammatical errors by Dr. M.P Grey.(and panties error too if you guys know it >_<)