haha the animation is ok but the important thing to me is gaia 3 may 2012 woohoo i just cant wait for it it just seems like the thing i am waiting for in the entire may! G9 keep up the good work and great story. Probably 1 of the best corruption comics!
Geez, when I was playing around with poser stuff (like almost ten years ago, wow) this attempt would mean like... 800 frames rendered. I believe now in modern times there are some programs that make animation easier, but still. NICE!
Not really, I rendered almost 270 frames just for 15 second animation. Add only one deep shadow render, and it took about an hour to render them all. (and it's only 400X320, not even 720p) It depends on the hardware too, maybe if you have a very fast procie you can do it faster. But since Daz can solely do the processors renders, we can't get a faster result like the GPU renders. Maybe later after the Octane-Daz render available, the render will be much faster.
G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).
haha the animation is ok but the important thing to me is gaia 3 may 2012 woohoo i just cant wait for it it just seems like the thing i am waiting for in the entire may! G9 keep up the good work and great story. Probably 1 of the best corruption comics!
ReplyDeletei hope released before 21th may.. coz i've got exam @ 21th may.. >_<
ReplyDeleteWow.. same here.. what a coincidence.. =P but I preferred it to b released the week after exam so can enjoy reading it to the maximum :p LOL
DeleteYou guys should focus on the exam first ^_^
Deleteanonymous 2 id right, it's much better that you read it AFTER the exam, as a relieve, after the hectic exam (IMHO)
I hope it dosn´t get released before the 31th. I have a 60 to 90 page paper to write.
ReplyDeleteDon't try to open the blog before it, or you won't finished your paper, hahaha...
Deletejust kiddin'
Hmm, it seems most of the readers are still go to school.
ReplyDeleteAre you 18 years old btw? ^_^
If not, I'll send emails to your Moms!!!
oopps... my parents will ground me T_T please don't.. nah.. not only those 4th graders, we university students still need to take exams... sobs2 T_T
DeleteHahaha, you should enjoy your "being students" time. After finished the "Student Era" you will miss it a lot. ^_^ just like me.... T_T
DeleteGeez, when I was playing around with poser stuff (like almost ten years ago, wow) this attempt would mean like... 800 frames rendered.
ReplyDeleteI believe now in modern times there are some programs that make animation easier, but still.
NICE!
Not really, I rendered almost 270 frames just for 15 second animation.
DeleteAdd only one deep shadow render, and it took about an hour to render them all. (and it's only 400X320, not even 720p)
It depends on the hardware too, maybe if you have a very fast procie you can do it faster.
But since Daz can solely do the processors renders, we can't get a faster result like the GPU renders. Maybe later after the Octane-Daz render available, the render will be much faster.