After so much delay and troubles, we've decided to cancel Gaia series, and now will only focus making Chinese Kungfu Manga
Our first manga called The Black Butterfly.
It's for sale for $69.
You can get it from the link at the bottom of the page.
Hope you enjoy!
http://g9mp.blogspot.aprilfools2017.com









Oh! shock 55+// Happy April fool G9
ReplyDeletegod, dont scare us like that man.......
ReplyDeleteSeems legit ;-)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Good one
ReplyDeleteI just read "New comic" and jumped on it... You've played with my hearth :'(
ReplyDeleteAs long as it's from G9 Comics... :)
ReplyDeletehey wait, funny April Fool's joke but this actually looks like it would be a comic! is there an actual comic to go along with it?
ReplyDeleteneed new g9 :(
Omg I was so scared that GAIA was going to be cancelled
ReplyDeleteNeed new GAIA please
THANK THE GOD IT AIN'T TRUE!!! G9 just wanted to salute you and tell you how much I respect you and appreciate you. Just found out that Shinra ended his comics and left us hanging. That is quite unfortunate. I really hope we do get to see your completed work, because it's really good, within my lifetime. I have been let down by Macxes and Shinra but I am glad you are still around to keep corruption genre alive! Here's wishing you well and the best! Your work is bloody brilliant!! THANK YOU G9COMICS
ReplyDeleteThanks for the nice words, but Shinra did not "end" his comics. I can tell you that. He is sure taking a very long time to make a return, but I can assure you that you haven't seen the last of his works.
Delete+1000
Deletempgrey, are the pics here part of something real g9 is working on on the side? it looks good enough to be real!
Deletealso.... when is gaia? :(
Those are the pics I rendered when I feel bored working on Gaia. Because, yes, sometime I feel so bored working on Gaia >_< (have no idea, stuck on the story, etc...)
DeleteThose pics are real of course, hahaha...
Mp shinra did say he won't be continuing his comics in his blog?
ReplyDeleteYou mean that post from yesterday? Don't fall for the trolls, okay. It's the same as how some amusing people impersonate me sometimes. You can easily tell the difference because we have an account. You know, with avatar picture and you can click on our name.
DeleteSo no, Shinra hasn't reappeared at all on his blog, but he did contact me last week. He WILL be back and he does have a reason for the long inactivity.
...And coincidentally, he has just made a post. ^^
DeleteBetter than nothing,but unless he nails down the last 10% its gonna keep repeating over and over. On the bright side it shows how much demand there is for his comics.
DeleteAbsolutely. People really wouldn't keep on visiting a blog that's pretty much dead for so long otherwise.
DeleteAnd no need to worry about that last 10%; it's very likely just a sign that I'm gonna be busy very soon. ;)
Still far prefer G9! Yay an update though a little sad it's not GAIA but yay an update! Keep up the good work G9!
ReplyDeletehopefully you aren't bored of GAIA now.
ReplyDeleteHmm.. have the castlevania ever released yet?
ReplyDeleteNo, you haven't missed anything.
DeleteCastlevania started out as a joke, then became a nice distraction to design some characters and settings, then evolved into a potential, serious idea...and then it ended up on the pile of potential ideas that we may or may not pick up sometime.
It's now at the bottom of the priority list though.
Really wish gaia is progressing well again. Want to see it soon again.
ReplyDelete这波很强势~~~666
ReplyDeleteoh man, i hope we get it sooooon :(
ReplyDelete+1
DeleteOH MY Gaia series
ReplyDeleteGaia soon plz
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62366301
ReplyDeleteWoah that's nice! Sophie in the background :D
Awesome
Delete