Here comes another challenger!

8 G9Comics
Jill



Yup, I love that Jill's RE3 outfit ^_^

Post a Comment

8 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. Heyo. I was thinking about e-mailing you, but maybe comment is better. Why is the "Evil Queen" link on your blog empty?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the one in the lower lists of "PAGES" on the right side of the blog. The one just below the visitor counter doesn't have it all; the ones below that one feature an empty link when you click on "Evil Queen".

      As for Jill, I'm not exactly sure what it is, but her face doesn't make her 100% Jill for me. Something is off, but I'm not entirely sure what it is.
      Note that I'm no Resident Evil player so I don't know her that well (But well enough from countless fanart and from Marvel vs Capcom). I agree this outfit is both the best and her most recognizable. In 5, she is just a Nina Williams wannabe! >_<

      Delete
    2. My mistake, it shouldn't be there anymore, but you can access it on my picassa album.

      Delete
  2. Jill's face is probably a little thinner.
    Still looks good.
    Maybe a lesbian sex zombie story? The Walking Dykes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT? LESBIAN ZOMBIES??? Nonnonononnonononnonono!

      Delete
  3. Honestly, I don't really like Jill's Face since Resident Evil 5 and so on. So I won't model her like that, sorry.
    But at the same time Jill's face on RE 3 is... a little bit out dated, since the game has been released more than 10 years now, the model had not much detail like todays cgi models.
    So, I tried to make my own Jill for the comics. ^_^

    And since the other models has more "realistic" style, I can't use the "anime" style on this Jill.

    I try to tweak her face more.

    @mpgrey
    Yup even jill can fight like Nina on that game... >_<


    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m looking forward to seeing her on one of your stories (which, I love by the way), maybe turning her on Wesker´s slave?, anyway a beauty work that deserves a few more shots

    ReplyDelete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).