Wow, it's been more than a year already...

12 G9Comics
Shadow Ranger 1

Amy 1.0 (^_^)

Just realized that the screen is too dark... >_<

AWWW! This render is so...bad!

The promised remake...





And those are Amy 2.0
(I wish I had more spare times to finish this remake... ^_^)

How is the new Amy ?
Thanks to Megan Fox for my inspiration on this new look ... Btw does she resembles her a little?
or... not even close?

ARGH! Back to Gaia book 4... >_<!


Post a Comment

12 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. looks good hope you get time to finnish it! amys my favourite wish we could see more of her in gaia? how u getting on with book 4?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope so.
      Still rendering pictures for Gaia 4

      Delete
  2. I would say that she looks better than Megan Fox

    ReplyDelete
  3. How serious are you about remaking Shadow Rangers? Just a few screens, the 1st issue, or eventually the entire series?
    In Shadow Rangers, there is a lot of improvement to see with each issue, so it would be very interesting to see what you can do with your current rendering skills. The first 2 issues didn't have much background visuals so that's certainly something that's well worth improving on.

    Personally, I would welcome a revised Shadow Rangers book with open arms! I can imagine it's a lot less work to make because the story is already done.
    I hope you'll pick it up whenever you need a break from Gaia, waiting for more ideas or inspiration, and that you'll complete it bit by bit.
    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mpgrey!

      Actually, I really want to remake the first two chapter, since, those had the worse render graph from the whole series.

      But I want to make it much cooler too ^_^ , add new scenes, details to the story, and that will take some times

      Oh, and the dialogues too, maybe I need someone to do the dialogues, haha.

      Delete
    2. Don't worry about the dialogue: that is one of your strongest points in my opinion. Or are you talking about the grammar? That indeed isn't one of your strongest points... :P

      So we have at the moment: Gaia, G5, Dash5..., and also a revised shadow Rangers! O_O Isn't it a little too much to handle all at once?

      Delete
    3. Yup, that's my point, my grammar is very bad... >_<

      My focus still on Gaia.
      G5 and Dash5 is basically is my way to get accustomed to Daz4 and genesis characters.

      ^_^

      For Shadow Rangers maybe should wait a little longer ^_^
      I just create one character at the moment (Amy) need to remake anothers.

      Delete
  4. Everything dark-haired, long-legged and beautiful resembles Megan Fox >.<
    Fine by me! New Amy looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hay we all start some were love new look

    ReplyDelete

G9MPComics — Adult Tokusatsu & Super Heroine Comic parodies so spicy they make the final boss blush. Same epic fights. Way better costumes (mostly on the floor).